Game crashing after new update

The game is now working!

Not for me :confused: i still get 132 error after loading bar reaches 100%

1 Like

same still crashing on windows

1 Like

What 132 in situations like these its handy to know if everyone gets same error it can sometimes tell whats causing this as well

1 Like

"This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR # 132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!

Program: D:\Games\World of Warcraft_retail_\Wow.exe
ProcessID: 1460
ThreadID: 6384
Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION

The instruction at “0x00007ffa67f52c40” referenced memory at “0x0000000000000058”.
The memory could not be “read”.

Press OK to terminate the application."

Started immediately after 10.0.5 was installed. I can get to character screen, create new character or pick one already created. The error occurs when i try to enter world and loading bar reaches 100%.

Windows 8.1

similar error such as error #132 but process id/thread id and instruction code is different :frowning:

"This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR # 132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!

Program: D:\World of Warcraft_retail_\Wow.exe
ProcessID: 5712
ThreadID: 3996

The instruction at “0x00007ffe70f01c50” referenced memory at “0x0000000000000058”.

Press OK to terminate the application."

me too… i’ve tried again 5 minutes ago, same error since installing new patch.

In my case, the game has been updating every single day since Wednesday. What is this? Permanent patch phase?

1 Like

This application haas encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!

Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft_retail\Wow.exe
ProcessID: 8504
ThreadID: 13576

The instruction at “0x00007ffd2c76ab90” referenced memory at “0x0000000000000058”.

Press OK to terminate the application.

So, it seems that the common denominator between all the messages so far is the bit that says:
“The instruction at “…” referenced memory at “0x0000000000000058”.
The memory could not be “read”.”

I wonder what’s supposed to be at 0x0000000000000058.

1 Like

Yeah, error and conditions causing it seems kinda same. Let’s see if tomorrow maintanance brings something. Too bad this topic isnt that popular like MacOS one, which has lots of people complaining and a blue post with promises of fix :slightly_frowning_face:

There’s a big thread about it on the US forum, so it’s not just us…

1 Like

Oh, havent read US forums much. I’v seen lots of people get errors but with other conditions triggering them. That brings hope!

Right, I’ve had a response from tech, which boils down to the fact that my computer is too old. I can’t afford another just to play a game, so that’s me and WoW finished.

Some one at Blizzard probably just did an oopsie and did not test changes on every operating system that players play from, even on Linux things can break.

You might be right, but officially the spec of my machine is no longer supported. There may be workarounds but nothing is promised. So, that’s fifteen years of my playing the game over with.

Guess im in same situation then, my pc is pretty old too. And the 17 years journey might finally come to an end, since im not so active player now who will buy new pc just for one game. They could have made it at some big expansion release at least, so people could prepare or smth, not mid season 1 when everything worked fine :neutral_face:

1 Like

I’m still getting the same error, even after the update. This is ridiculous.

Yeah, me too. Just tried to play after the new update and still same error in same conditions.

same still crashing…i guess i5-4460 3.2ghz/8gb ram/4gb ddr5 video card is to low quality to be able run wow…