Game crashing after new update

me the same.
so if I’m a long service player with an old pc, i won’t be able to play again?
funny…

1 Like

funny indeed somehow everything worked perfectly could play medium setting with zero lag at all and do any raiding 30+ peoples/mythic + everything game had yet some minor trade post patch broke everything and now they telling me my computer to bad to run wow lol

2 Likes

I’ve tried a whole bunch of fixes including chkdsk and updating drivers and it’s still broken. Also now my built in keyboard has stopped working. Thanks, Warcraft.

So its over? Our computers (which perfectly handled the game in 60 fps) suddenly became too old in 1 minor patch release and blizzard consider it normal ?

2 Likes

Its probably doing that cos old visions of windows are lacking something world of warcraft needs, same can happen on Linux there ways on linux to fix that tho, but Windows only has backwards compatibility no upward compatibility, so its not like Linux where you add specific dll file and disable it as an override to fix specific 132 error.

If everyone gets the same error then developer should know why it triggers and should be able to least figure out whats causing it and inform users what is best solution incase its not something that can be easily fixed.

1 Like

All been fine since the new patch until just now and getting this error upon attempting log in…

1 Like

i cannot still login. i’ve cancelled my subscription, and I have 4 more months paid.

Yup seems like they are not going to repair it. Lost 2 weeks of game time too, and cancelled. I still wonder why they didnt warn ppl, cause situation looks kinda stupid. We spent money for addon, subscription, all works great we enjoy the game and 2 months later u can’t even enter world…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.