Game Master response about bot

You know there have been banwaves already right? Which means they do care. Tha fact they don’t do it publicly doesn’t change anything.

They can’t watch over several hundreds of thousands players in BGs recording them (for evidence) and banning them immediately, they need data. And then they ban in waves just like in Diablo III.

I trully believe you have no idea how many GMs you would need to watch people 24/7. Their salary combined would probably be more than income from subscriptions :wink:

Yeah the fools who did it so obviously, that caught by the autobanhammer. Rest still botting out here. I heard like 6 from US who got ban, gj, another 10000 left.

Ye because all those who get ban go to forums and spreading they got banned …

I wonder how many reports it takes for a bot to be banned. 10? 20?

Is this anything knew? For the past past decade blizz have been…

Money > customer satisfaction

To be honest IF their analysis tools are on key and do what they’re supposed to do they’ll be more reliable then player reports will ever be
The long waits probably have to do with the fact that they want to be 100% sure they’re not unrightfully banning people from what is a paid service
It’s still an if tho

why do u lie to yourself like this? :frowning: …“the long wait” is for any other reason but that one…cmon, its not hard to figure it out that they are very very undermanned for classic and that they still dont care enough to do something about it…

1 premade will be able to report you as a bot if they want. Is it ok for you if you get ban asap?

Do not underestimate the power of proper analytical tooling.
I said IF for a reason

i think they don’t take serious action about it > banned ppl meaning they lose $$$ they don’t care you multi-box 10 account or bot or have 1 account as long as money come to company bank account they are good ! i already cancel my sub and probably come back to play after 1 years so when botting they are tired and nothing else in bg to bot and naxx release and actually have something to do in game …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.