Game stuttering

Same here and it’s not only me. US forum is literally flooded with this problem. People with god tier PCs even made clean installs, without addons, with lowest graphics settings - nothing works.

You have a file collapsing with new files loaded by Blizzard. Nothing explains that shuttering. The thing is the game is running much clear and faster for me, just it is impossible to use add-ons even with 10.0 versions.

many ppl reinstalled the game and drivers and told you its not on our side

1 Like

Yes, mine is stuttering too, happened today.

People who are saying buy a new PC, just ignore them.

I upadet addons and disabled older ones and still stutters. Maybe try to disable them all and try.

installed full game with 0 addons still stutters.

3 Likes

Can confirm, i also noticed huge stuttering, huge! Dont know why.

1 Like

Found workaround. It works for me.

2 Likes

doesnt work for me or all that replied to that “workaround”

look,there is no workaround on something blizzard broke.

you probably dont even know what is a stutter.

also the game HAS to work well with default CVARS.

downloading a addon to mess with CVARS is a very bad idea.

For me, it works. The only downside is characters in crowded areas can appear slowly, depends on PC configuration. But like I said, this is only workaround.

For my its better without addons but need to play some more.

didnt work here :frowning:

1 Like

I think I found something, that might not work but just give it a try:

if you are using the Curse Forge desktop app, there is a section next to the search add-ons. If it is on “Retail 2”, click on it and select other “Retail 2”. Delete all add-ons there. Launch the game and check if there are remaining add-ons, Add-on button on the lower left screen should not appear. Then enter the game and check the stutter again.

Ive been fine all day, just jumped in my first bg ( temple of whatever its called ) and i dropped to 3fps randomly.

mate for the second time I DONT USE ANY ADDONS LOL

STOP WITH THE ADDONS

1 Like

Install new drivers or revert to older drivers if it’s new ones causing issues.

did that doesnt work.

1 Like

I guess we need to wait for the hotfix and some drivers form manufacturers?

I know what is stuttering and before workaround, I encountered it even in character screen. Good, that I fixed it by workaround. If you are afraid addons and changing of settings, ok. nothing will help you… for now. You must wait for Blizzard’s move.

you dont even need a addon to change cvars lol

i have computer since 1983 wanna teach me something?

you just need to write /console cvar_reset gxallowcachelessshadermode

Ok, then enjoy stuttering. Not my problem anymore.

1 Like