Ganking lowbies

And you think people won’t rush ahead and gank you in fresh? Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Seems like I have far more experience of World PvP than you do. because I know what to expect.

You think it’s bad now? you should have played an Alliance on a PvP realm in 2019. Now that was a gankfest.

To me it sounds like you expected the Wrath PvP realm experience and now you are getting the real PvP experience you are whining.

1 Like

But during BFA it ruined ultimately PvP and raiding

in PvP BFA, we met thousands of gankers like full PvP geared ones that they gank fresh dinged 120 in regular BGs, and so on, many PvPers became the raiders (PvErs). We were forced to PvE

We are on the Classic forums so of course I am talking about Classic.

Did PvP realms actually exist in BfA? I can’t remember.

1 Like

So then you said about Classic Vanilla with PvP

I don´t remember either

the realms weren´t important for me in 9 years but the guild was great

gosh dude, leave me alone pls ty. I never ever have been ganked by 7 different 60s in stv 1 after the other, not even 2019 not even on pservers. You era players are just bad at pvp 60 thats all gl

We ALL era players are bad?

You say there were 7 60s ganking you, yet no 60 from your faction was available to help out?

I am sorry that you got ganked like that, must have sucked. But if I recall correctly, this is nothing like Classic P2 where literal raids would roam around in search of HKs. This single handedly destroyed the pop of many servers. Are we there yet?

Next time add me as a friend and /w me. I’ll come down aid you before you get so frustrated.

3 Likes

You can’t really read can you, I DON’T HAVE A LEVEL 60. You obviously missed the phase 2 carnage for Alliance on PvP realms.

I don’t think they mentioned what faction they play on.

The OP is just frustrated that PvP isn’t what they hoped it would be, I get that. If they had come to the forums before starting Era a lot of people would have told them the truth. It’s full of gankers.

Btw I did play on Pservers once for classic and I did get ganked a lot once I hit the contested territory.

no dude the 60 horde in stv either pretend to be afk at the camp or just watch, idk man. Yea ofc p2 was crazy but it more or less was the same lvl range not killing grey lvls like crazy

1 Like

No, it was gangs of Horde ganging up on one or two Alliance trying to get to BWL or MC. It sometimes took you an hour to get in.

oh dude i just wish you 30 lvl 60 gnomes teebaging you in stv until you go offline

Rogues no doubt.

Personally I stay away from STV at all costs on a PvP realm.

yea like i said, i like it with all the ganking if all are same lvl but i never thought its such a shi*fest with all the lvl 60s there

So nice thanks, and thats the reason we gank you, open a thread in forum, crying and get whispers from level 1 char from the other faction. Keep up the good work :slight_smile: You are on our KOS List now.

3 Likes

your in the wrong forum dude im talking about era not retail, i also forgot to picture my era char, sorry to bad you cant gank me now :frowning:

Just reroll to pve realm already.

1 Like

Np we know and remember :star_struck:

its ok i love to kill people in my lvl, alliance are pretty bad tbh :S thats why you need your 60s <3

I`m corpse camping all lowbies so they quit and ask for fresh :sunglasses:

1 Like

Keep up the good work