Gay night elf marriage is now part of lore SPOILERS

Time to switch horde I guess.

LGBT is getting shoved on our face everywhere in world and now in world of warcraft.

188 Likes

There are currently two known gay couples in this whole game IIRC. There are thousands and thousands of NPCs and many are in relationships though.

Nothing is being shoved on your face.

Please keep in mind that lore wise, homophobia does not exist in the Warcraft universe.

151 Likes

“Shoved in his face”, god. However will you survive? You sound so delicate.

190 Likes

Lol.

One mention = “shoving in faces”, jesus christ how on earth do you cope with films that revolve around a plot where romance is thrusted in at every avenue? Or is that okay because they’re straight?

Also they’re not Night Elves. It’s not mentioned anywhere they are. They’re possibly beings from a completely different planet, at least it’s very strongly hinted this is the case. “In order to save our world”.

EDIT: Yes it is, found it, they come from the planet Fyzandi, so they are deifnitely not Night Elves.

88 Likes

LGBT people are probably sick of straight relationships being shoved in their faces with out them being represented.

If that’s enough to set you off then I suggest a time machine back to the 1950’s where your views will be more at home

158 Likes

I doubt that, it’s said that J. Edgar Hoover was gay :blush:

15 Likes

Oh yeah shove that LGBT directly into my face Blizz, you know I love it.

33 Likes

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Love is love deal with it

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

100 Likes

Go ahead and unsub. We won’t miss you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

60 Likes

Writing ‘SPOILERS’ after the spoiler is really helpful, thanks.

/s

21 Likes

Come on now. I’m also tired of seeing homosexuality being represented as if it’s a lot more common than it should be, but your reaction is a bit silly.

I can’t disagree with the switch to Horde though. They’ve got plenty of neat races.

Sounds like a really cheap and pathetic reason to take out a common character flaw from a world. By that very same logic, the rules could be flipped, and it could say “Lore wise, homosexuality does not exist”. Something tells me it would spark quite the ire.

As an outlier, I can safely say that I am NOT tired of that. I’m more interested if the chemistry is there, and I feel no need to see the character switch from liking women to liking men.

I mean really, I watched Supernatural and there was a budding lesbain romance that I just couldn’t help but comment with internal dialogue: “Hey there girl, we’ve known each other only for a day or two, but oh my God I am so in love with you that I would die if anything happened to you!”

Speak for yourself. At the very least he is honest about it, better than most people who seem to just pretend to be pro-LGBT but actually aren’t such stalwart supporters.

Ouch, that’s rather harsh.

28 Likes

-> time to switch Horde
-> the faction that has Blood Elves and Vulpera

Believe me, you are better off staying put.

9 Likes

Reactionaries being mad about retail is great, hope you all end up leaving.

21 Likes

Love it when the homophobes get mad at people litterally just existing.

:rainbow: More LGTBQ+ in WoW please! :rainbow:

86 Likes

Says the bigot who’s mad at a bisexual who thinks most of the LGBT people are two-ply soft :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: This is in response to seeing a thread generate a ton of comments of people back-patting each other, only to have jazz music stop playing when someone comes in and calls them out.

4 Likes

well technically your shoving a bait thread it in our faces, so go away.

12 Likes

lore wise, homosexuality does exist, because it’s officially there. Look at those two NPCs marrying :slight_smile:

33 Likes

Just gonna put you on mute. Please stop trolling every thread with straight up slurs like you did in a couple of other ones, bye forever!

3 Likes

Did that some time ago. Also I have a custom ignore script that also hides quotes etc if you want it.

2 Likes

Hate to break it to you, but without straight people there would be no “non straight” people.

28 Likes