Gay night elf marriage is now part of lore SPOILERS

Rekt 'em

Explain please, not everyone speaks your foreign gibberish :stuck_out_tongue: I must know what innuendo is going on here :pleading_face:

2 Likes

That’s not what he saw :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My name means Rekt em, or wrecked them.
Vulpie said my name has a freudian slip.
I told him he’s the one that slipped
Cause I’ve been getting jokes it’s “rectum” too.

1 Like

ye, but now lets watch how vulpie tries to precure a remark of questionable quality.

2 Likes

Typical vulpera player :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sure it is…
:wink:

Yes I based it on that but a lot of people are having freudian slips on my realm since the moment I say something in lfg they say “hey it’s that rectum guy”

Thanks for explaining, I was probably typing when you explained your name earlier :smile:

1 Like

What a strange reply.

Away to your bed

There’s nothing strange about it.

1 Like

Bed
Away to

She is waiting at your bed, bruh.

2 Likes

Sorry you’ll have to date me out on a date first

1 Like

I would just like to add at this point that I am a trainspotter.

3 Likes

lets derail this thread into about trains.

see what i did there??? Did ya!! DID YA!!! Oh you did, you just didn’t care… Trains!

2 Likes

wasn’t there also not a night elf and tauren male couple in mount hyjal ( and belief they also been spotted on some other places but hyjal is were i remember them mostly

but this anti gay thing is just the same as the anti vulpera/furrie thing and doesn’t make any sense
let people like and love what they want as long if it isn’t hurting anyone live and let live.
i really wonder sometimes what gos tru the haters minds.
are they afraid a gay person or furrie bashes there door open and force them to become 1 themselves to? i literally curios were the hate comes from and what there reason is for the hate

1 Like

There is a lot of reasons, all as ridiculous as the last but I mostly put it down to insecurity.

Oh no!! there is someone who has a different orientation than me! This makes me scared about my own relationship!

“OK do you know them personally?”

no…

“Do you know their partner…”

No…

“So… you don’t know them… or their partner… So why are you terrified of someone you don’t know, being in a relationship with someone else you don’t know…”

errmmmm errm… THE WORLD’ POPULATION WILL DIE OUT IF THERE ARE NO MORE STRAIGHT COUPLES!

“right… Not even Kenny Everett’s joke hands at the Conservative Party Conference when he yelled “let’s bomb Russia!!” couldn’t be big enough for the facepalm that deserved”

(Yes I am old enough to remember that…)

1 Like

What does this have to do with trains tho?

I agree!!

heres an entirely gratuitous hot and steamy photo of a train!

3 Likes