Gay night elf marriage is now part of lore SPOILERS

He is i love him and count him as a very good friend .

Next time the thread is bumped after its been a dead a few weeks check out who it is and there alts :wink:

3 Likes

Super jealous!

And yeah, Ii was worried I’d be posting on a long dead post when I did, Then noticed it was still active. O=

I see it’s been dead a few times.

1 Like

Ahah, thought it might be. I enjoyed working on that one, though as I say, I just did the VA for that, the actual words are someone elses. Good writing though, really flowed and as a result was easier to record. The only other youtube stuff up currently is a piece I did as a chapter of ‘Tales of the Free Cities’ for a game called ‘Guild Ball’ by Steamforged Games, again, good fun, but they were doing an introduction to the various guilds, one at a time, so I only recorded for ‘The Masons’ chapter.

Then there is one of me drinking a glass of Cava champagne mixed with a tub of glitter as a bet at a New Years Party. Not VA work, also not a bet I would advise anyone to take! :smiley:

Constantly. I love some of the terms they come out with. “Snowflake” “What, so you’re saying I am unique, one of a kind and special, gee, thanks”
“SJW” “Wow, so you are saying I am a person who likes people, and people like me, that I believe in fairness and equity for all, and I am prepared to stand up for those ideals? That’s so cool! You make me sound like Captain America or something!”

“Woke”
“So like, the opposite of ‘asleep’ then? Depends which time you use the word, oh, you mean ‘aware’? Yes thanks, I am both Sentient and Sapient so can definitely be described as such”

Those sorts really hate it when you use logic and linguistics to pull apart what they think are insults.

I think it is a 4chan thing.

Yes, lets not…I more meant what girlface’s reaction would be if I referred to her as a baby machine. She’s a fiery one. A Surfing biker chick who sings lead in a rock band and can drink more than a Royal Marine. I think a hoof to the pods would be her response :stuck_out_tongue:

Join up on the Discord, I don’t generally put my Btag on the forums, but if you do that I can sling it your way via a private message. Check out the ‘Hear Ye, Hear Ye’ Forumers are Summoned’ Thread which is on the first page, and check out the most recent link. Actually a lot of very sound people on there.

Be damned easier if the forums had a way to DM people, but ehhh, it is what it is…

2 Likes

I have a bad enough time with it getting under my fingernails, but under my tongue? No thank you!

Never enough social justice rogues or mages!

If it’s the opposite of asleep, I am very far from woke. *Yawn*

Sounds like a fun life! I can drink more than a Royal Marine too though… but then I keel over and die. I suspect your friend does it without that part!

A friend and message feature on the forums would make a ton of sense, I’m genuinely surprised that it’s not a thing as is!

1 Like

I can’t seem to find that thread anymore. Can you post the Discord link?

I believe this is the thread and I that comment has the most recent link :slightly_smiling_face::

2 Likes

There we go I’m in. Thank you!

3 Likes

See who bumped it again after a 7 day break … :wink:

1 Like

It’s obvious that this thread will never be locked by mods and this person will always keep bumping it, so what about we derail it so maybe we’ll get it locked?

I like japanese culture a lot, I studied japanese for a couple of years, I like ramen and onigiri, and I read and watched a lot of manga/anime.
Right now I’m enjoying shingeki no kyojin a lot, the final chapter will be out in 2 weeks.

2 Likes

I am just lost for words that they keep doing it . Really sad that it happens and nothing is done to them .

Difference is Twi does not troll or spread resentful feelings over the forum .

4 Likes

Whatever, caveman. The civilized world already has less and less place for your kind. Stay in your cave.

1 Like

You realize that freedom of speech exists and you are insulting someone just for the words he said. 84 years ago it also started with oppressing other people’s opinions

2 Likes

You serioulsy defending a homophobic person who goes around trolling and trash talking others making endless threads stirring hate on the forums and best you can come up with is freedom of speech ?

On these forums there is none as they are private owned and have a CoC to follow .
They have broken them countless times so please spare me.

3 Likes

Oh no no no, don’t even start with the “muh freedom of speech” argument, because you clearly have no idea what it is.
Discrimination is not freedom of speech.
And btw I didn’t insult him, I just pointed out what he is in real life.

5 Likes

First of all, freedom of speech is about the government not taking legal action against you for what you say, it doesn’t apply to gaming forums. Also, freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom of consequences. If you say something hateful people have every right to express their opinion about you.

3 Likes

Why cant this issue be laid to rest already.
It was just an alien couple form another planet. We do not even know if they have our familiar biology, they could even be full functional hermaphrodites like the earthworms irl

Where did I say something hateful. Please quote here.

P. S. Science is not hate

1 Like

You are funny boy. I respect this forum CoC so I will remain a respectful person. Unlike you.

Imagine this thread having 2.2k replies… Imagine actually caring about who other people sleep with, it’s not like you have to sleep with X persons partner

2 Likes