[General Discussion Lounge][The Dragons Nest] :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Happy Friday!

Enjoy the weekend everyone

2 Likes

Happy friday to all :smile:

Tomorrow, Iā€™m gonna see my old classmates on our 5th year reunion, and my subā€™s going to end the day after (I believe). I canā€™t wait for the meeting, Iā€™ve seen most of them since school ended, but the last such meeting was like 2 years ago.

2 Likes

happy friday :slight_smile:

1 Like

And I still have to work tomorrow!!!

https://imgur.com/ILa7HcQ

Alright fellas, my timeā€™s up by the next morning. Not yet sure when Iā€™ll return - maybe for the anniversary, who knows - but take care, and donā€™t let this place smell like sun tan oil, stale margheritas and greed. There are other, better things to be done.

I was back on the same path, and I knew where it led.

But too many questions were still unanswered.

1 Like

getting closer to having my dream body ā€¦ if you ask me personally

current pic;

mightve skipped a neck day or two ā€¦

6 Likes

You really make me feel young

1 Like

I keep forgetting about this topic

2 Likes

meanwhile i try to stay away from it :stuck_out_tongue:

my troll alt followers would soon start swarming if i posted here regularly lol.

not like they donā€™t already do it however :roll_eyes:

anyway busy day for me tomorrow, moving house !

canā€™t wait to start saving money!

1 Like

D:

Some say this ranks in the top 5 of stressful life events, right up there with divorce and job loss.

I hope thatā€™s not the case for you, and best of luck with the move, Twiggz!

3 Likes

Well, its almost the end of week 1 of my 2 weeks holiday and i have achieved absolutely nothing. Apart from scrubbing my kitchen, cleaning my car and going to local garden centre (where i left with 6 cacti , a Bird of Paradise plant and a substantially lighter bank balance) :rofl:

2 Likes

Which are the other 2?

Come to think of it, when I changed my job and moved to the region capital, I gotā€¦ shingles? I donā€™t know if thatā€™s the right term for Herpes Zoster in English. I had it on my right arm and a large portion of my back. Really painful.

1 Like

moved a fair few times over the past 5 years, it was very stressful the first couple of times.

but now it is pretty normal process, this time is moving for a positive reason as well which is always helpful.

closer to work (within walking distance), already signed up for a membership at the local gym too ready to start as soon as i moved in.

been working out for nearing 4 years from home up till now, this will be my first time joining a gym, a bit anxious but also very excited to get started :).

1 Like

The voice and soul of Harley Quinn passed away this week and the world got a little less brighterā€¦

You will be missedā€¦

Goodbye Mrs. Arleen Sorkin, your legacy and laughter will live onā€¦

1 Like

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend

2 Likes

Good morning :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

3 Likes

Marnin :3 almost 50k post i see! Almost there xD

4 Likes

I am back by my rebirth!

3 Likes