[General Discussion Lounge][The Dragons Nest] :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Please, be my guest and continue your holy… UNHOLY work I mean. Do me the favor and get rid of that soul remnant :stuck_out_tongue:

Lies!! He’s only been doing that since he dyed* his hair to pink when the Barbie movie made its debut a week ago!

*=another deceased person was seen setting up a trap by his door, according to investigators and CCTV footages, which he accidentally sprung. Simple, yet clever and effective work. I wonder who the creator was? It took him a few days to wash off the paint from his hair.

:dracthyr_lulmao:

1 Like

What is this? I Twily thread! :scream:

1 Like

Did you know 63 Earths can fit inside Uranus?
64 if you relax… :smirk:

2 Likes

Twilly’s back
Back Again!

3 Likes

Your here! :tada:

Hey, welcome back.

Good thing I noticed this thread I guess, I usually avoid off topic threads as I’m awfully terrible at small talk.

I hate to be the one to tell you this but someone put your profile picture back together all wrong :scream:

1 Like

It’s just the consequences of getting a staff. I sacrifice my forum pic to look good in game.

1 Like

This is the only place you find non-negative Nancies at as you put it in the happy thread :smile: same btw, but I at least try and bring up something like a good place to eat at if I happen to have any on mind.

Practice generally makes perfect so I’d go with that.

But for myself… about a week ago I shot a gun for my first time ever. Feel free to take a look :smile:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/897026861866041354/1133741577437728778/20230726_143920.jpg

This last gun was an M16 with ACOG and .22LR rounds.

have a planned “Among US” evening planned for tonight, better get my vocal chords right for yelling at people

:dracthyr_a1: :dracthyr_a2:

whistles

This one? Or the one where you were stacked with corruption and I was babysitting a gnome…
Imgur

3 Likes

Welcome back Dunkiee and Twiluna. If you need me I’ll be in the Argent Dawn forums or Discord as I don’t like coming here anymore,

1 Like

Ah yes the battle of legends

1 Like

I miss corruption and azerite gear… :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Sorry
It was for your own good

i want playable high elves and brutosaur back to vendor.

:face_with_head_bandage:

I want a Sugar Daddy (or Mummy) that gives me gold cap.