[General Discussion Lounge][The Dragons Nest] :dracthyr_yay_animated:

i’m not hungry. :money_mouth_face:

Didnt you quit because you couldnt get a mount?

I was just joining in with wishing for things that wont happen :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So many names… what the hell, this was a full forumer premade BG? :eyes:

I missed out on so much D:

Hey there again :smile: you could probably stay here, this place is salt-free or light on it at worst.

What for, a stray hundred thousand or two is enough :face_with_hand_over_mouth: but if you want to be rich, then earn your pay in Goldshire!

Remember, elves’ bodies are immortal and won’t lose their beauty with time. On the other hand, I’m not too fond of women with a questionable past so if you go this route, the responsibility is on you… or, you can gather ores and herbs for the AH if you don’t want to be judged.

1 Like

Kyrel used to arrange events in the early days of Fortune Favoured. PvP didn’t appeal to me and they often fell on what was my Date Night but I did go to some of the raid achie runs etc.

3 Likes

Ah, so a Kyrel event. Yeah I heard about those, sadly those won’t happen anymore.

It’s mainly just chatting on the forum disc, if not a couple keys being ran. I don’t really see anything casual.

I still say my best night on the FF discord was when I spent about 3 hours doing “wrestling” commentary.

Although hunting down Neffy and having everyone on my team sigh loudly and saying on voice chat “ok soul…” when I was asked if I knew what to do in the battleground and I just kept repeating “kill neffy kill neffy kill neffy…”

I think I made poor Ceran panic as well sending my two pets after her and stunning her when she was running with a flag and blasted her to bits… good fun. PvP is more fun when it isn’t taken seriously I find.

2 Likes

soul had so much fun on ff disc whenever there was a woman involved :slight_smile:

dont worry asking he will just tell you about it

1 Like

No he won’t and its not my fault I have a personality women like.

1 Like

:dracthyr_lulmao:

1 Like

You’ll get there with practice.

I believe in you.

Yeah they had like some guild called Fortune Favored or something, and then there was a bunch of drama and now I’m not sure it’s there, but friends list probably stayed up.

How dare you talk to women!

3 Likes

the guild still exists i think xD the guild was mostly for RP events and such :3

yeah this one is still in the guild xD

2 Likes

I’m sorry, to make up for my temerity I shall grab a felt tip pen and crudely draw beards on any female profile pics on the screen so it makes it look I only talk to geezers

1 Like

At least he doesn’t have to hide on a classic alt because he’s too ashamed to post his “hot takes” from his retail char and tell everyone who he really is from the various discords like FF, the panda sanctuary and others that he only joined to try get info on people he can use to “gotcha” people on the forums…

How is that working out for you btw?

You still think men and women can’t be friends without there being romantic intentions… kind of like a teenager whose never built up the courage to talk to any girl except his mum and grandma and that one aunt who wears too much lipstick and just has to pinch your chubby little cheeks every time she see’s you /squee

Time to drop off, like the yesterday you are :smiley:

1 Like

i was happy in retirement but you brought me back

sorry im picking on your “friend” :slight_smile:

what was that line again, you reap what you sow?

1 Like

How can any grown up not believe that friendship is just that? Regardless of what gender/sex that person is.

I have always had more male friends than female. How does that even matter to anyone.

Online I don’t even go out of my way to point out I’m female but it’s a big giveaway the first time you go on voice comms :dracthyr_hehe_animated: