[General Discussion Lounge][The Dragons Nest] :dracthyr_yay_animated:

I visited a female friend I’ve had since 2008 via WoW in Norway a few weeks ago.

But actually she doesn’t exist. Actually. There are no girls in WoW.

3 Likes

In whatever twisted reality you live in maybe…

Maybe you just really can’t stand not being the centre of attention when I bring up that night of PvP but until you admit to who your retail character is and stop posting from a level 10 classic alt and hiding away then you will always be a sparsely yellow nothing.

Same, I just get on better with guys :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

Why do you keep putting friend in parentheses?

If you want to say something, have the guts to just say it.

And I didnt bring you back from anything.

You decided to jump into a thread I posted in and started this weird fixation you have about me. I dont know whether you’re jealous, or someone I may have known from ages ago or whatever.

Its just. Creepy.

1 Like

Like a good poster once said… I am missing some lore over here xD

I’m also confused

:dracthyr_shrug:

I would totally go for a Steak right now

1 Like

So that begs the question, how do you like your steak

4 Likes

I’d join but then rumours… :joy:

1 Like

Every one thinks Twilly is a girl anwyay.

3 Likes

From what I gather one too many people think me and Afenton are in some kind of relationship, apparently the concept of a man and a woman having no other feelings for each other apart from being the same age group and experiencing the same things as kids and older is somehow wrong. “You can only talk to a member of the opposite sex if you either fancy them or you are going out already”

Its really disheartening to see such a myopic view of the world.

6 Likes

Two seconds I’ll call Lorewalker Cho over, he’ll probably be able to explain all the lore here.

someone singing Pandaren approaching from the distance

:notes:
Panda fey wan jah
Yah hue bung su dah (real word not allowed, refers to drugs lmao)
Shang bay ya song hu yue kwong shong fuey
Liu Lang

Su wi gu dibiyah
Jah fu mah shoiyah
Ni yan fong du jah fo iki
Wan jah

Su wi hu ikwang
Biyah deng gah shiji
Liu Lang gu gi shume ni sha
Ni sha
:notes:

Wha? What lore? Stupid squabbles. I have no idea. Now let me sleep

he falls over forwards and sleeps instantly on belly

Well that was helpful

PS: Why is the Pandaren language in-game not that instead of nomnomnom? Sad joke remains sad.

1 Like

The best npc chat I ever listened to was Uncle Gao and Chen discussing the brewery after the last boss of Stormstout Brewery.

“I think the brewery may be on fire”

Uncle Gao in bored voice of resignation
“Yes yes, that sometimes happens…”

1 Like

The peppers bit is my favourite of all dungeon dialogues.

Just go away already if you hate the people here so much. You’re just hiding on a classic alt, spamming people who are minding their own business and for what? What’s your idea, the point of any of this? Why not surround yourself with people you actually like so you enjoy your time in the hobby that is wow? I don’t see anyone enjoying your jabs at people that have been going for over a year now either. Maybe revelling in the negative attention? Just let people have fun already (:

Honestly, valley of the four winds was a blast to play through. Pandaria had so much good content :pray: Hoping for something like that for 11.0+, although I did like many of the new quests too

Pandaria classic servers will come around before long!!

1 Like

Well, I’d rather have something new but that might be fun, yeah :smile:

Hiding on classic alts is another reason we need btag account wide posting.

2 Likes

I don’t really wanna play WoW version 5.x. It sucked.

I just liked the content in a state where it’s actually playable to my main character instead of being dead in service of mount farmers.

1 Like

I wasn’t playing during MoP so I’d like a classic MoP server to try it out as it was back then but I get it’s not for everyone.

Honestly I like that we can do it as characters, but, say, the only reason I’m on this Aly is because I already had post history & ppl know me here. We could at least transfer post history if we choose to