General RP Chat #52: *A flash of light did nothing*

No dream story today. All I can remember is a song but I can’t link things anymore.

'Member when the forum wasn’t garbage?

I 'member. :thinking:

2 Likes

Lol I don’t.

Well you’re Scottish, you’re so used to mediocrity you’re not even aware when things are in an improved state. >8O

I could make a joke about Ireland and borders and Britain. But I won’t. Because I’m nice.

I could make a joke about Scotland and boarders with Britain, except you’re inside, unlike us!

Been to any good gigs lately?

Went to see Aborted and Cryptopsy the other night. Then Night Viper (speed metal) and Wytch Hazel (trad metal) earlier in the month. Had a fun time. Even if there was like 30 people at the Glasgow gig and that was it.

Got so much planned for next year though. Midnight are finally doing some UK dates and I’m going to the London and the Glasgow shows. Also going to Hellfest in france which’ll be great. Gonna be a sensible boy and take sun cream this time tho.

What 'bout yourself?

Testament/Annihilator/Vader last April, Corrosion of Conformity in October and Slayer/Anthrax/Obituary in November. All pretty good ones. I think that Overkill/Destruction one next year is all I have planned thus far for certain.

I kinda regret not getting a ticket for Corrosion of Conformity, namely because one of my faveourite bands (Black Moth) was support. Very psychedelic heavy metal.

I was also meh about missing Slayer/Anthrax/Obituary but I’ll be seeing the former two at Hellfest. Along with Power Trip, Pestilence, Possessed, Venom Inc, Sham 69, Kiss, Uncle Acid, Carcass and Diamond Head. Better not be any clashes.

I hope for your sake Anthrax get to play more than six songs, because that’s all they got here, and they wasted two of them on covers! >8O

What covers were they?

Did they just kill cross RP?

Yes.
12/11/18: Patch 8.1 has blocked Cross RP’s functionality, and development is currently suspended indefinitely. - addon creator

1 Like

Blizzard. Wtf

Got The Time and Anti-Social. They’re making a huge deal out of the circle pit for Indians though, so get ready to look forward to that.

WARDANCE!! >8O

They’re Anthrax tunes tho! Not covers, right?

Oh Rocky, you’re such a poseur.

The Anthrax versions are both better.

Well duh, but I’d still rather hear something off Fistful of Metal.

Don’t “well, duh” me ya cheeky wee sh!te!