Get Hot Summer Rewards in the July Trading Post

“I’ve got to decide what to spend my tender on” :wine_glass:

Or just adding it to the shop for $20 bucks
Can you imagine the money rolling in
:dollar: :moneybag:

And you don’t think Blizard would make buying a mount from a 3rd party against the rules if they could? Buying a mount and buying an account from Blizzard’s point of view is the same is a player enjoying Blizzard’s product without paying a single penny and a buyer profiting at Blizzard’s expenses.

The only difference is that they can’t legally oppose those purchases even if they don’t like it, so the only thing they can’t do is tolerate it or evaluate it or devalue it.

Buying a mount from a 3rd party is the same as buying a used game from a 3rd party. Is a second-hand market. For video game companies, second-hand is the same as piracy, but the only difference is that second-hand is legal and piracy isn’t, so they can’t fight against the first like they do with the second.

But if they could, they would do it. They would harm players who take part in that market by banning them. They would sue companies that make unauthorized used sales. Because they wish that would be legal. But is legal, so they are obligated to allow it.

1 Like

Has it been explained why they placed a limit on how many Tender we can get per month? Even this increase is such a minimal gain…

Awh yis to the cub! One step closer to my forever wanted Crazy Cat Lady title :smiley:

Thanks for the great rewards. I love netherdrakes, having this one will be cool. I just wonder we have Black Market Auction House and we have spectral tiger pet over there as well. BMAH was there for obtaining items that you can’t and also it was designed to create a gold sink. I’m not aganist putting BMAH items in to Trading Post but we should have new items in BMAH as well.
‘‘the Grotto Netherwing Drake mount. You’ll be able to soar throughout the Dragon Isles with this new Dragonriding mount!’’ , yeah it has dragonriding as well, yummy !

Only difference is, a mount is not the entire game nor an account.

I prefer the term Tendies for plural :sunglasses:

Well that’s stupid

That scorpions looks amazing. I might have to take out a tenders loan to get it and the Charger.

I regretted not buying Charger on the store, then I cba doing the event. However it seems I’ve been granted a 3rd chance.

Love it when all tryhard Tyrael charger farmers saltly say “at least” i’m saving 900 tendies, like bros u were farming that mount 24/7 lmao.

Feels good I was correct this whole time. /sigh

Again, nothing for people who aren’t mount junkies…

All three cases are unauthorized purchases of Blizzard’s products without paying a single penny to Blizzard. It does not matter if the product is a full game, a free update installer, a small DLC, or a microtransaction item. All of them are the same, a protected copyright product.

The only difference is that accounts are something they want to ban buyers and sellers, and they actually ban them, and the mount is something they would love to ban buyers and sellers, but they can’t legally do so.

Selling a mount = Selling a second-hand copy of a game. Unwanted BUT legal.
Selling an account = Selling a pirated version of a game. Unwanted AND illegal.

1 Like

What would you like to see added?

Not sure if it constitutes as a pirated version but I don’t know how they actually define it to be against ToS
I’ve been told by CS that it is really shady as most owners are able to claim back the account with little to no issue
But yes , the premise is completely the same
Just a shame some refuse to see the comparison

Love this colour.

Nicest one yet.

2 Likes

Pass.

Can’t wait for August.

Want it in red one for my belf rogue!!

2 Likes

That statement in context with any other smaller MMORPG, I would agree on. But not WoW.

WoW is sadly too big to fail. It will just become more different over time. But dying? No. Corporate won’t even allow that. Way too good at printing money for them.

I’ve become addicted to these, keep getting whatever colour there is each month! :flushed:

2 Likes