Get the Burden of Unrelenting Justice Transmog Set

Looks kinda cool, at least it’s a new step into how armour works

1 Like

Both mount you gave during first month and this set need to have options to choose from, we don’t want them to change colours we want to choose which colour to use.

3 Likes

You know I was about to rant about this being another “please please stay subbed for a year without content”… but it turns out this is a reward for having been subbed, and doesn’t require continuous activity. It’s just have 12 monthly rewards in total, ever. Technically you could earn this with 6 individual months of sub time if you overlap on the calendar.

That… that’s actually exactly the sort of thing I want to see more of, well done :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

The issue is that its very hard to expain why canonically your drip just turned white while you’re wearing it and we rather have the option of choosing between them (that is they add both colours in as seperate sets)

But even outside of that, wouldn’t it just be objectively better in every single way if they were just two seperate sets?
What if you really like the midnight variant but only play during the daytime.
What if you really like the daytime variant but only play during the nighttime.
Or hell, give us three variants; the chameleon variant that changes hues and then both versions that don’t change

1 Like

Having 3 options is the best way to go.

I agree on this approach!!
I like the white look the best
Dont care at all for the green/gold one

1 Like

To be honest I was very excited when I saw this transmog, the wardens and their equipment are cool, so I even prepared a level 10 female NE assassasin rouge to wear it, but I am shocked to read that my all my excitement was pointless because of the colour changing feature.

2 Likes

This appears to be prevalent opinion.
They should make 3 versions and award all.
1 color changing.
1 “night” variation that keeps color
1 “day” variation that keeps color

everything else just shows that they want to force players into somethign they clearly don’t want

etc. etc. etc.
So many ppl same opinion.
Just different from blizzard’s.

US forums mirror this feedback.

Why they do this? Is it a thing? Cause I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen wardens change color at night.

Bonus points, if they make it 3 variants and more than 99% players who transmog the items choose the variants that keeps color, that they should fire the dev who thought it would be fine to have color changing variant without static option.

Well i think i stand corrected anyway. Seems everyone, Not just roleplayers want this set seperate for the same reasons x)

2 Likes

No and that is frankly a childish view to take making a person lose there job over something you do not like , get a grip .

We all agree 3 options would be nice but losing a job nope awful view on life.

What make you think it was just for RP’ers? all players like mog from all pillars of the game.

Hey,
Blizzard- personally, thank you. Amazing job. Amazing set.
Just add 3 different sets of this one:
-one white
-one golden/green
-one everchanging depending on the day.
Why is this a good idea:
-It just is.
-it will make everyone happy
-people will be able to create “original” transmogs mixing this up.

2 Likes

Hmm well. I assumed PvE players out there wouldn’t be the biggest Warden fans exactly. I didn’t realize Wardens had such a huge fan base outside of the Rp sphere of things.

Its usually warcraft veterans and warcraft 3 fans that id assume be into these kind of armor sets. But I was wrong

1 Like

But why ? why assume something like that ? RPer’s are not special and not the only one’s who like lore and stories and mogs.

Its a reason why lots of players farmed rep in legion for chance on warden mog toy.

i mean I guess i just am used too seeing pve players be more random with their mogs was all. I am sorry there is no big secret or special reason behind my train of thought last night xD i fired too early from the hip and I was wrong.

1 Like

what ever floats your boat i guess , but when people saw this nearly 12 months ago everyone was excitied :slight_smile:

I looked on twitter and 3 options seem to be suggested so much that it seems to me as complete incompete to not actually come up with such obvious solution
from the get-go.

From a competent person I’d expect them to come with solutions that are perfect and not obvious. To miss a very obvious solution and not implement it is an incompentence.

So it’s not liking or disliking somebody. It’s like if you hired plumber and he knew less than average person about plumbing and screwed his work up.

its infuriating how ill informed you are skullfox and this overreaction much like my other ones is totally unjustified