Get the Jade, Bright Foreseer Mount with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription

Get the Jade, Bright Foreseer Mount with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription

Leap into new adventures astride Jade, Bright Foreseer—Pandaria's hop-timistic rabbit spirit that will carry you around Azeroth and beyond with pure joy.

View Full Article

8 Likes

I’m still not a fan of store mounts, but at least it’s included in the sub for a content patch (they are ideally 6 months long). I can appreciate that, at least.

Will this one day be available in the Trading Post, perhaps? I think that would be a good idea personally.

I hope you find a way to get the game into China again without the horroshow that was the Chinese mainland servers with boosts and advertising and general neglect, and without compromising the quality for the rest of us either. The more players, the merrier!

In the meantime: 祝你們春節快樂!

Wata bunny mount so adorbs he mine and I will call him shuggles!

1 Like

Having the pet only available in Classic, after adding several large pet collection achievements to retail, seems extremely strange (And to the cynical, an upcoming cash grab when it ‘hops’ on to the store)

What’s preventing both games getting it?

4 Likes

Who cares about bugs, balance etc…releasing store mounts is more important

5 Likes

I mean the lunar new year mounts are probably all designed and ready to go for the next several years and have been since they started doing them and the gorlocc mount was from the 2020 blizzcon that got cancelled due to covid :woman_shrugging:

Also, report bugs in game in order to bring them to the attention of the devs because the Blizz news bot that posts these updates is just a bot that can’t read your salt let alone report it back to the relevant department at Blizz HQ :laughing:

2 Likes

what is wrong with beeing a bot ? i am a bot :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

can u even use it in dragon isles. why would anyone buy it if you cant.

4 Likes

I never understood the deal with these blue and transparent Lunar New Year mounts. They look so… meh? It’s not like the majority of players over here in the west even celebrate this holiday, so they have no emotional effect on us either. It’s just a blue, weird looking animal which lacks detail compared to its non-blue counterparts.

Now if they were to release a natural looking version of his rabbit model for Easter, that’d be another story.

1 Like

1 free month with any Dragonflight Edition, now … free mount with 6 month subscription.

Yup! Everything is alright!!! :slight_smile:

PS: I think they now realize how bad it was to only ride … their Dragons in DF. Who in their right mind will want this mount … which they cannot use in DF zones lol.

2 Likes

Jade, Bright Foreseer Pandaria’s hop-timistic rabbit spirit

Jade is green not blue even it a jade spirit it still will be green not blue …

massive fail by blizzard

why does it has same form as the easter chocolate bunny u buy from wellmart ? :rofl:

1 Like

there wasnt any free month before, where my free month :frowning:

Got it today :smile:

Thank you Blizzard :+1:

Whyyyyy Blizzard?! Why the unnatural weird skin?!
Couldn’t you just have given it fur?! Sigh.

EDIT: And now that I’ve seen it ‘fly’ I think that really needs to be fixed as well. The hopping is beyond silly and looks so off. Just give it spectral wings. Actually… nevermind… this mount is beyond redemption… Just do this:

Or through the trading post. Just do it. This version is completely meh.

1 Like

It was, in December. Plus we have the new…free trial LOL.

Yes, please!
I was praying that this mount was just a regular furry rabbit and they hadn’t given it any shiny weird colours but no…and why call it Jade when it’s blue?
The pedant in me won’t even be able to use this mount coz I will be obsessing over that fact!:thinking:

1 Like

No thanks, I have no interest in mounts. Also as I get these thing I dont want/need I should be able to fob them off to someone who is interested in this junk. I do 6 months for the reduced fee.

Anyone know the item ID of this mount, or how I find out?

How about no ?

Disappointing that it lacks fur.

1 Like