Get the New Sapphire Skyblazer Mount with the Purchase of a 6 Month Subscription!

Get the New Sapphire Skyblazer Mount with the Purchase of a 6 Month Subscription!

Soar through the sky on the brilliant Sapphire Skyblazer mount when you add it to your collection. Available now for purchase in-game or from the Blizzard Shop. You can also get this brilliant blue avian mount and the Imp in a Ball toy with the purchase of a 6-month subscription.

View Full Article

2 Likes

What a beautiful mount! I love the running animation :grin:

Weā€™ll see how many subs can these promotional mounts hold from now on.

1 Like

eyy its nice, very animation-heavy (not in a bad way), u knowā€¦ kinda like the animation-heavy (not in a bad way) game calledā€¦ f i n a lā€¦ f a n t a s y XIV. Which is a good thing! more lively animated mounts!! Shame itā€™s a store mount, pay2win; wondering what the sylvanas mythic mount animation looks like, with the hope just as lively as this one!!

2 Likes

Good luck with the likes/dislikes on YouTube. :smirk:

5 Likes

They actually learned and didnā€™t release a video :laughing:

Oh thereā€™s a video. Iā€™ve checked. :yum:

Looks like they released it just now. I checked right away when I saw the mount and figured theyā€™re not going to make a video :stuck_out_tongue:

How about ā€œNoā€?

7 Likes

I honestly donā€™t get why that toy canā€™t also be in retail.

1 Like

Eh. Iā€™ll pass on the 6 month commitment. Pretty sweet mount though, might consider it when it goes on sale :slight_smile:

donā€™t they delist the videos nowadays?

1 Like

Iā€™m still waiting for delivery. :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

1 Like

Mount has more pixels and more uniqueness than the playable Nightborne. Well done :clap:

6 Likes

Yes itā€™s unlisted.

Could have been used for recruit a friend and as two seater just as the new obsidian nightwing but hey missed opportunity :frowning:

2 Likes

Got mine today and I love it!!!

1 Like

Free mount is always nice i guess.

I got confirmation earlier by a GM that I wasnā€™t getting the mount because I chose to cancel my renewal 2 weeks ago, scummy move.

1 Like