Get the New Sapphire Skyblazer Mount with the Purchase of a 6 Month Subscription!

:cry:

Got mine this morning :smiley: I love it! Might become my favourite flying mount, well second favourite the Fey Dragon does change colour after allā€¦

2 Likes

you canā€™t cancel something and still expect it

3 Likes

I also regret unsubbing too soon, still got my sub til mid september but no mount. I kinda forgot about these deals when i hit the unsub button, shouldā€™ve waited til i was closer to renewal date :sweat_smile: but it is what it is, i never use those mounts anyways.

i ate chicken nuggets for the first time ever yesterday and received the chicken mount today or soā€¦its all coming together. :smile:

1 Like

I have 4 months still running, I paid for 6 months, the mount or any similar promotion should be awared to people with an ongoing 6 months sub, not only with a renewal date.

Blablabla itā€™s a corporation theyā€™re here to make money blablabla yeah and when you donā€™t respect long time customers at some point theyā€™ll be fed up and simply stop paying.

Iā€™ve been playing Blizzard games since Rockā€™N Roll Racing on Snes and Iā€™ve been a fanboy for the longest time but the past few years Iā€™ve started to be disappointed in them more and more often.

but thats what an ongoing 6 month sub is, isnt it? its a sub with a renewal date.

Finally got to see that mount special people were talking about.

1 Like

Then you may have risked missing out cancelling and be stuck with unwanted game time.

Probablyā€¦ like i said i dont really care, its just annoying knowing that if i had waited iā€™d have gotten the mount :slight_smile: i know these deals come every 6 months so i could have waited if i had thought of it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s why they invented mobile phone calendar alarms. So you can cancel your Netflix trials and stuff in time :smile:

2 Likes

An ongoing sub doesnā€™t have to have a renewal date, you can sub for 6 months to something and stop at the end of the sub.

Anyways, another reason to not resub.

Maybe blizz could introduce a system like amazonā€™s so you can tick a box to remind send you a reminder 3 days before the next payment is due out.

My mobile phone died spectacularly the other day, I hadnā€™t thought of all the calendar notifications Iā€™ve lost!!!

And risk ppl like me actually remember to unsub? :joy: i think they like the money too much for that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Welp. Sorry to hear :frowning: . Guess thatā€™s +1 on the pile of things to get back on track then.

My subscription ends on November 1st and I plan to cancel a week before to take a long break, so if there are mounts I would have them.

I donā€™t plan to forget, itā€™s on my calendar and when it comes to money I donā€™t forget anyway.

And if it accidentally renews, you can ask support for a refund, if you do it quickly, I guess in a week.

Beautiful mount :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So do amazon but they still have it lol

Was it synced with your computer?

1 Like

Yes, my new one arrived yesterday afternoon and I spent most of last night setting it up xD

I will have to remember to do reminders and stuff next, I have always resisted using cloud based stuff but Iā€™m beginning to wish I had used some.

1 Like

Sadly no :sob:

Iā€™ve had a nightmare with my F2A as I messed that up and over wrote the back up.