Get the New Sapphire Skyblazer Mount with the Purchase of a 6 Month Subscription!

Real question is, did she try turning it off and on again?

2 Likes

You should have learnt from my laptop incident last year, if it wasn’t for icloud I would have lost all my work including my long worked on novel :joy:

2 Likes

It was not turn on able :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

When it comes to really important things, in addition to the phone alert, I put a post-it on my front door. (but not for wow).
Like that you can’t miss anything :wink:

1 Like

Seriously considering buying two tokens just for this. It looks so much like Articuno, one of my favorite Pokemon.

Nice effects, but looks too much like an Alliance mount.

Yik.

So you’re saying it wasn’t plugged in :thinking:

1 Like

First I had a line across the screen, then everything below that line became a flashing nightmare, just bright white disco, then the top half started dying. I pulled all the data off it I could before it completely died and refused to work.

I wish I could post gifs

4 Likes

sounds like a problem caused by 5g

2 Likes

Must have been those vaccines I had

4 Likes

This mount is for Alliance and Blood Elfs! It looks terrible! Can we got the goblin thing instead?

Unlisted :smiley:

Another store mount and subscription promotion that’s conveniently timed with a patch that’ll only be worth playing once the catch up mechanics in place. Sad state of the game to be honest.

1 Like

It’s truly beautiful, but it’s not worth getting 6 month subscription since I still don’t trust you if there are gonna be more content draughts or not.

2 Likes

Thank you for the mount.
It’s beautiful. :heart:
I already equiped it on my BE Hunter.
It goes very well with her SL mail set (grey color).
The Bull mount I received for the Chinese new year, is with my BE Monk.
The Mechanical dragon I received, before this 2 is with my Goblin Rogue.

Cheers.

Thank you for another free mount Blizzard, I sub because I love the game and the world, as I play it and I like to support you.
Yet, all these free mounts are certainly welcome!

Thanks!

1 Like

Really cool mount

No, just no!

1 Like