Get the Wen Lo, the River’s Edge Mount with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription!

all store mounts are trash and u cant convince me otherwise lol

2 Likes

That’s so true nothing beats the Pinto mount.

1 Like

They do this every year. It’s the Chinese New Year mount. That’s why it’s a watery tiger.

It has nothing to do with the new expansion.

4 Likes

No one is trying to. Bye.

2 Likes

it says it’s 6 month - recurring with ‘3 Apr 2022’ as the date
You 100% sure i’d qualify? Wouldn’t mind the mount tbf

i think as long as you have a current 6 month sub with a future renewal date it counts. at least thats how i understand it.

if you cancel your renewal now then it wouldnt.

2 Likes

Ok fingers crossed I get it at some point in the future :smiley:

i mean, usually they are distributed within 1-2 weeks, most of the time its just days. so if you havent gotten anything, i d just write a ticket to be sure.

1 Like

https://tbc.wowhead.com/news/chinese-realms-gifted-swift-spectral-tiger-mount-for-six-month-subscription-325732 how about we get the same deal as chinese players?

1 Like

lmaooo, never going to happen, not in a million years. xD

if really true

3 Likes

Imagine all the Chinese players that spent thousands for the original tiger mount and now they see every Chen, Liu and Lao running with it ahahahaha

2 Likes

i mean, kind of deserves it when they spent that stupid amount of money on a video game for a single mount.

1 Like

That’s what makes this so funny. :joy:
Too bad i don’t know Chinese, would love to read some comments directly. xD

If you aren’t the kinda of people who sub for 6 months and then cancel you will get it.

The people who did sub and canceled it after will get nothing.

1 Like

eh, the salt in the english comment section is good enough for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

but i have now read that it was never available to the chinese player base. so its just more a slap in the face to the western player base.

Hmm… google says:

Spectral Tiger In Game Mount Unscratched Loot Card World of Warcraft Collecti. … Q: Can this card use on china server? You can use it on any server.

Maybe it’s a different kind of server though?

You can’t use it on china server, they never got TCG there, even if you can you can just use on retail and not the random server called TBC.

oh okey, no idea then, its hillarious either way to see people malding over it.

Yeah you should get it, as long as there is a renewal date :smiley:

1 Like