Get the Wrath Classic WoW Token

Get the Wrath Classic WoW Token

The WoW Token is now available in Wrath of the Lich King Classic™. This in-game item is a great way to exchange gold for game time in a convenient and secure way.

View Full Article

10 Likes

:smiley: So funny to see people malding on wowhead already

4 Likes

Instead of giving us that stinking Token, how about you tackle the issues we are experiencing for months on end? DK bots running rampant in BGs, GDKP and Goldsellers advertising themselves across the main cities. You guys are STILL not giving us the RDF, a feature that we are practically begging for since the launch of Wrath Classic.

37 Likes

Mammoths and motorbikes, mammoths and motorbikes everywhere!

8 Likes

We didn’t ask for this. We wanted you to do something about the increasing problem with bots and gold-buying, not that you started to sell gold yourself.

41 Likes

They seem to be bugged, can’t redeem them into bnet balance like you can in retail.

1 Like

Subscription cancelled.

We had a good run, will miss my guildies when time runs out. :cry:

PS. No you can’t have my gold (I wasn’t buying any or recycling it in GDKPs anyway so you’re not missing out)

18 Likes

Wp on killing the game and more casual guilds . Wp wp .

26 Likes

See you again at ICC release :slight_smile:

4 Likes

so lfd , lfr and char boosts when ? on ICC launch ? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

OMG so great, now I can just drop 200+EUR to get my Shadowmourne started instead of working to achieve my Legendary! SUCH A GREAT IDEA!

14 Likes

No no no, you see LFD and LFR is what destroys community. Botting and RMT, the whole gold oriented progression it’s the truest pillar. It obviously belonged in classic and we should stay in ave of this gracious gesture /s

9 Likes

The wow token will still be in the game so I dont think you will

1 Like

Finally something i can use all my Gold for

1 Like

Please allow to redeem it for battlenet balance aswell

2 Likes

Amazing, they even found a way to make a two-sentence announcement be phrased in a slimy way. “A great way to exchange gold for game time”! Yeah, that’s definitely the main thing Blizzard had in mind when implementing this system, no need to highlight the “a great way to buy gold and power with real money” angle.

17 Likes

Obviously it’s only there so you can get Game time through your hard earned coughRMTcough gold. No need to mention someone will have to spend 20$ so that Token even show in Auction House.

Not you can’t, because Shadowmourne is not just a weapon who drop on a boss.
So don’t worry, you have to farm the quest.

thank you blizzard for amazing update!

Insane… Another slap in the face…

8 Likes