Get Your Trading Post Items for February!

No this is a common problem, a significant amount of people can’t loot the chest and thus are unable to get tender at all.

Good thing i checked the forum before logging in. I won’t use this until it’s fixed and hope you guys get your items / refund somehow.

2 Likes

Well, I bought the mace and even mogged it, so it’s working now.

does the tender carry over to the next month or does it reset?

The tender carries over, and you may, if you choose, reserve one of the items to be still available next month.

I am now totally confused.

On my visit to the Post earlier, I picked up 1600 Tender. Both Wilder, when showing me the menu, and my Currency Tab, agreed on that.

I got 900 of the 1000 points needed, and came back to SW to check out the menu again.

The chest was shining, so I clicked on it, and got 200 more Tender. Huh? So now, again, Wilder and my Currency Tab agree I have 1800 Tender.

But my completion bar has dropped from 900/1000 to 700/1000.

Did I miss the memo?

Don’t bother getting 1000 travelers point for mount… I just completed it and received no mount. Whole traveler’s log progress got reset though hahaha

1 Like

Came to Stormwind TP. Opened the chest - got 1k points. Done the quest - got ZERO points instead of 500??? Chest non-clickable after quest??? Tried to buy Fury of the Firelord - SERVER ERROR TRY AGAIN LATER??? So now 750+500 points r GONE and no Tmog! Like what is this??? Gimme my 1250 points back!!!

Didn’t have any trouble. Chest worked. The quest worked. Buying items worked.
Didn’t try a refund of course, since it said on the login screen that it was disabled.

Same - just logged in from work to see (quiet here) … Not impressed with the rewards this month… Own the mount and cannot use the cool mace or any of the weapons actually - Bow, Mace, Dagger, Staff (95% a DH player) … Will likely save them for the future.

Hm, seems i was lucky then, i bought the Firelands flail (Looks amazing, the trailing fire is really pretty too) and had no issues, feels like i threaded a needle with that, reading how things went (Or didn’t go) for other people…

I bought the pink cloak/hood combination, that worked fine. Transmogrified it to ensure it “sticks” during this apparently buggy period. Then I tried also buying the infiltrator’s bandolier; the loading wheel spun a few seconds, tender got deducted and I did not get the bandolier unlocked. So 50/50 it seems.

Bought staff transmog, currency 500x Trader’s Tender gone and staff not added to transmog appearance. Working as intended indeed.

My feedback so far:

• It took ages to get the mount from the box. I think I was only able to get the mount to drop from it after 40 minutes of spam clicking the cache.
  • Purchases often don’t go through, but sometimes do take your Tenders. I got scammed out of 100 Tenders, did not get the mog I tried to buy.
  • Finding the objective for the quest or “Show Trading Post some Love” objective are hard to find and basically force you to /target.
  • Along with that, Full pop realms are overcrowded and laggy there. Please make an area around the Trading Post NPC’s hide all other players nearby. This technology already exists.
  • It would be nice if this month’s mount would have an option to only have 1 color. I only play during the day, so I will never experience the Moon color of this mount, the one I actually wanted.

exact same happened to me with the exact same item.
250 tenders gone and i did not receive the bandolier. (i was trying to purchase the red one)

okay, i will just save mine then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trader’s Post / Traveler’s Log is bugged.

#1: Finished Traveler’s Log > Didn’t receive the mount nor did I receive 400-500 Trader’s Tender from finishing it.
#2: Didn’t receive 500 Trader’s Tender from finishing the Tour the Trading Post quest.

I did get 1100 after logging in and 100 so afterwards, used 1050 of that and got 150 left but received nothing beyond 1200 despite the quest and traveler’s log showing I should still get more Trader’s Tender. Was at 100 / 1000 after logging in and got nothing beyond that.

So either the 1100 was from the Traveler’s Log already without finishing for some reason or something else cracky is going on.

Update: I quit the game, closed battlenet and restarted. Went to the vendor on a different character and tried buying the bandolier again. This time it worked. Still missing 250 tender from the first attempt though.

Aaaaaand the whole thing is busted… Yay… Opened chest - 500, Finished quest - 500, Checked currency tab - 500… bruh

Update: Quitting the game fixed the issue, alt got the quest and chest prompt (1500 Trader’s Tender)… So if anyone has the same problem, try this…
Now to wait a few days before purchasing anything… A lot of people complain about not receiving items…

1 Like

And the Trading Post is closed again 4 hours later.

5 Likes