Getting disconnected after landing with fligh master

Hello, i got “little” problem. I got disconnected after landing with flight master. After landing i made one step and i got insta dc. Am i alone? It happens several times per day and its annoying.

6 Likes

deleted post

3 Likes

This still happening to me too. It´s random, but only at flight masters. After land, i can go afk but as soon as i move/turn around - DC… Happening few days for me. Wrote few tickets before restart and gived up.

1 Like

Same problem here.

Saw a similar post in the US forums, but didn’t noticed there was one in the EU forums as well.

1 Like

Happening 24/7 on my DH now

6 Likes

Started happening for me on my DH yesterday getting annoying

1 Like

It’s happened to me a couple of times.

I actually think that their system for detecting “speed hacks” has been over-tuned and is seeing your flight, and landing as “omlawd, HOW FAST??? disconnect

1 Like

Hi folks,

So first off it may be worth resetting your UI if you are encountering this:

Yours,

Arythwinn

Yeah, i know basics in troubleshooting. Problem is, i was trying all combinations of addons, playing without addons, resetting UI, deleting WTF and Cache folders for clean setup. Nothing helps. I think, it happens often if i fly from zone to zone (Oribos to Fae Covenant, Oribos to Kyrian Covenant, etc)…but still testing it for now.

Update: So, still getting disconnected with WOW51900319 after landing with Fly Master. On totally clean reinstalled version of WoW, without addons, with clean WTF, Cache, Interface Folders. It just started with new patch, and i’m sure its fail on game side, not on my own.

I get this bug only on my DH. Also it DCs after Nalthor [Dark Exile] ( end boss of Necrotic Wake mechanic )

2 Likes

Same and nothing helps to solve the issue

1 Like

Tried on a totally clean install no addons installed, flew from Oribos to Darkhaven with all of my level 60 toons, DH dced on landing EVERY time all the others are fine, this has only started for me since the last reset on 7/7/21.

It doesnt matter where I fly to if I let myself go afk on my DH as soon as I move I get dced with the error WOW51900319.

3 Likes

Yep, i can confirm. It happens only on my DH.

Update: Testing new GPU drivers, nothing happened. Still getting DC.

1 Like

Indeed Demon Hunter only, how hard can it be to reproduce?

1 Like

Now, when we tried to turn it on and off as usual, can you elevate that issue higher and tell them to fix Fel Rush sometimes loses it´s momentum in the air, while they are at it? Thank you.

Keep in mind, DC´s are random, probably after some time spended playing DH.

2 Likes

Can confirm
I started having the same issue where i get disconnected when i swapped from Vengeance to Havoc. Dont have this issue on any other character whatsoever tho.

Honestly… is this the quality of customer service nowadays?
Even with a total clear fresh install the problem still exists on all of my characters and even on my wife’s characters on a different pc… and your answer is that we should reset the UI? Please, look for a technician or a developer and try to fix this as fast as you guys fixed the feralas yeti beards in legion… it got instant hotfix when someone (miraculously) noticed it has some problems… yeti beards jeez… and now it’s 10 days after patch release, yet the game is totally unusable due to this bug.

3 Likes

Same issue here, and only on my DH.

1 Like

The developers are in the USA, not in Europe, and customer support have zero communication with the developers, unless the developers contact them first, as I understand it.

The only way to contact a developer is via a proper bug report, and even then you will not get a reply.

Yeah i only have the issue on my DH as well. There is a nice work around for it in the mean time though.

as soon as you land from the flight master if you mount up and fly away it doesnt DC you.