Getting disconnected after landing with fligh master

Dunno man, I have the same issue with my Paladin (haven’t checked out alts yet). For me it’s mostly if I use the flighmaster or enter a portal. It brings me to restart the game completely in order to load properly.

Really? :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Should I open a ticket everytime I disconnect? Because I can go around fliying from one place to another, just to see if it happens on all fly points, you know, to save testers some time maybe…

1 Like

+1 another one for this, however it started today on all 4 of my DHs (been fine all week up to now). Land at a flight path and when I move (no matter how long I wait) I get DC’ed almost every time (on the odd occasion it does not)

Same here , korthia and maw happened more often 1 time in bastion to .
I knew i wasn’t the only one :smiley:

i keep disconnected in the maw afther i was trow down from a quest how can i solved that.

1 Like

Having this happening as well
Landed in Oribos, try moving and disconnects
Been happening a fair bit, not sure if just one character, will try out a few

Suffered several disconnects today so far, and now I’m getting rolled back around 2 minutes as well, twice I logged back in to find myself nearly dead fighting a named mob Id killed and moved on from at least a minute before I disconnected.

I have exactly the same problem with my warlock (Knojern). Fix this problem Blizzard. Logged in 25+ times, and instantly disconnected again 25+ times. If I cannot play, I cannot be a paying customer anymore.

I got locked in a DC loop after one of the giants threw me down in the venthr assault, then when it finally let me back in, i was dead :confused: i’ve also had wow stop responding three times today. it was fine yesterday.

1 Like

Still happening

Still happening, but somehow only on my dh only.

Three times today in the space of half an hour, use flight master, arrive at destination, move INSTA DC my DH is unplayable at this rate.

I also have this problem. It happens when I move after landing from a flight master.

I got locked in a DC loop with my lock after one of the giants threw me down in the venthyr assault, tried to log back loads of times still nothing :confounded:

its not just dh this happens with i get dc on warrior now and again when i use heroic leap after jumping off cliffs etc

I think, here are three slightly different situations. DC after leaping/felrushing/charging or using similar ability on obstacle terrain. Second issue is DC after being throwed by NPC on Venthyr assault. and third situation on only on DH and it happens after landing with Flying Master. So its definitely not our fail, or in our addons, setting and more. Its server issue in combination with antihack systems or some similar system for counting your speed and position. Third specific problem, happening only to DH after using “taxi”, is special, bcs we are not on greater speed than normal and we are not rushing or jumping. We got DC after one normal step. Its annoying.

They know about taxi DC for three days now. Dunno why customer support didn´t link this here.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/000292151?utm_source=ki_blog&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ki_patch91

2 Likes

Yeah better linking this than telling people to go and buy a new keyboard xd

Yep, happens to me every time in sinfall