Getting sick of all the PvP exploiting

Can Blizzard patch up the stupid walls in PVP? The abuse of these with shrinking is just dumb.

Ok so there are two version of this game right now. One version is called retail where they have “fixed” pvp and made it into a symmetrical eSport, and the other version is Classic that is a recreation of 2006 World of Warcraft.

Here we go… I am not talking about balance I am talking about GLITCHES and ABUSE of broken geometry.

Oh ok my bad. I thought you was talking about using a consumable that made players smaller so that they could fit through small gaps.

I give u 10dkp, for being presistant and ask blizzard to repair someting that clearly should be repared eventho u know after 15years they dont give A bleep annyways.

1 Like

I think it’s reasonable to fix exploits that was clearly not intended. But what exactly is OP talking about?

Specialy in wsg, female characters characters can jump True walls…at alliance gy u can jump onn the walls and up (big short cut).
There some quite some more :slight_smile:

And specialy in 2020 were quite some peole are good in gaming, those glitches can exploiited in matter of seconds… Witch ruins an entire game…

Blizzard did close the backdoors in AV and even me as a hardcore #nochanger Horde player think that was totally reasonable. Mainly to finally get that issue resolved one way or another.

The main issue is that Blizzard don’t talk to the community about these things or even acknowledge them most of the times. They may or may not sanction players doing it, but no one really know what is allowed and not.

Aye… I gave up long time ago asking blizzard stuff.
Since all the original developers are gone, and its activision more than blizzard…there is no feeling with the public annymore.

It’s called clever usage of in-game mechanics, just get some noggenfogger potions yourself and you can shrink too.

It’s called no changes.

We had changes before the game even went live, wdym?

#Nochnages is a goal and philosophy and not an absolute. Some things must changes, that’s just part of reality, but the goal and primary concern in Classic is authenticity. That is what #Nochanges stand for.

I agree this should be fixed wsg is especially bad for this.
I have even witnessed a horde druid with flag wall jumping onto roof of Allience exit portal and stand where nobody could range him and he could simply run across the boundary to horde base and cap without even taking one attack as I couldn’t reach him with 40 yard spells.

Druids can get to places where non mounted players just cannot follow and with ease like the jump up to the graveyards by jumping on invisible ledge’s.

It must suck to be warrior as well as alot of the places where efc jumps to actually prevents warriors being able to charge.

Here is a video documenting some of the places where they go.

But the changes that were made, litterly ruined the entire classic experience.

LIKE… Easier raids.(last patch so every raid nerfed to the ground)
Nerfed av
Layering
Bigger server caps.
Etc
Etc

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.