Geya'rah - Involve her in the future story

So you guys probably know of Geya’rah. She is the Mag’har Orc leader. She is basically Thrall’s sister.

From the very limited experience we have with her, she seems really cool as a character. She is honorable and powerful.

We are kind of lacking on strong Orc characters lately and she is the perfect fit. Saurfang has been losing some face lately.

Blizzard has mentioned they want Thrall back in the storyline, and Thrall connecting with Geya’rah, his “AU Sister”, would be really cool.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

Knowing Blizzard they will chop her off as cheap dungeon or raid boss like all the other iconic Orc characters since TBC. Don’t expect too much from her. She might gonna meet MU Thrall once but that’s about it.

1 Like

Just out of interest, where do you see her showing notably honorable behaviour? I mostly remember seeing her rant about the followers of the light, and joining the faction that… well, saved her live and took her to a different world where she had no other friends.

I’m not saying that there is anything dishonorable here, but I don’t remember any situations where she had to choose between honor and expedient behaviour. Did I miss something?

7 Likes

On this different world, she will fight people who also saved the mag’har a long time ago in an effort to exterminate their light worshiping ways. With a squadron of blood elf paladins in the background, probably!

2 Likes

with liadrin in the background making wierd praises to the light too.

2 Likes

“I am the Blade of the Light!” que Val’kyr raising corpses in the background
“Darkness can not abide WITHIN the Light!” que Sylvanas laughing like a maniac over a burning civilian settlement.
"“I answer to the Light!” captives are brainwashed and tortured

1 Like

Imagine pitting Liadrin and Turalyon at the same place in the Arathi Warfront.

The contradictions of each other with the Light would be funny and delicious to constantly hear.

4 Likes

I will purge you first!

2 Likes

“No u, u stupid! Light bless me!”

1 Like

Erevien, you should know that Geya’rah is basically Female Garrosh, complete with the aggressiveness and the “I hate people I have never even seen before” episode.

1 Like

You know her only cause a few quotes and you already say that she is female Garrosh?!

I said she displays the same traits, excuse me.

Isn’t it a normal reaction for humanoid beings? I don’t let you into my house if I doesn’t know you as well.

Could you refuse me? Me? Look at how pretty I am.

You wear a tier set for Orcs! How could I even trust you?

Well I don’t have any exact quotes during the Allied Race unlocking quest, but that was a clear impression I got.

Also when you create a Mag’har Orc, she mentions that Honor is “everything to us”.

That is to blend in, so I can better back-stab them. See? I am trustworthy.

3 Likes

She will be pretty disappointed if she will see her current Warchief in action :rofl:

Also their beastmasters hurt the Nightsaber of Tyrande. Where is the honor in this?!

1 Like

Well… Garrosh spoke the same way, though. Or Baine. I don’t much care about what they claim to be about.

2 Likes

We should Lightforge her so she can be at least modicum more useful.

1 Like