Gg warlocks it was fun while it lasted

Demon Armor now increases Armor by 150% (was 275%).

My deepest condolences to all destro/aff locks in arenas we will come back sometime, for now just reroll meanwhile. Me im finna reroll ty blizz for 2 glad titles and 2.7 achi pce drops mic

imagine thinking this will make destros even move from S tier to A tier in arenas lmao

6 Likes

Destro will still be viable.

Except you’re just some fotm reroller ofc.

13 Likes

But why aff is getting nerf… i don’t understand…

1 Like

Cause buff is for all specs??? lul

I wonder how much impact this change will actually have. I think destro will still be very fine

1 Like

it will within some comps.

Its a indirect buff to arms warrior and ww mostly.

2 Likes

Can handle a buff to arms warrior, not sure about WW tho. I might tickle a little less now too

1 Like

It’s about 10% less physical damage reduction. How much damage is actually left, that is affected by armor? Not that much. This is a bigger buff to some classes than others.

If anyone is curious, all physical attacks will do 25% more damage against locks now.

1 Like

It’s still broken don’t worry

This is not how percentages work.
If you dropped from 40% armor to 30% armor, then you armor was reduced by 25%.

40 * 0,75 = 30
or 75% out of 40 is 30.

40% - 10% is 36%

Warlock’s armor was not reduced by only 10%.

Having 25% lower armor does not mean you’ll be taking 25% more damage, though. If we assume you would take 100 damage from something without armor, you would take 60 damage with 40% armor, and 70 damage with 30% armor.

70/60 = 1.1666666…

So you’ll be taking 16.7% more damage.

4 Likes

And where did i say that armor was reduced by 10%? Nowhere.

As WW this wont do much tbh.

Its really frustrating to play against a Destru because of Coil, Shadowfury, Fear and that CB has a different school.

At least for me because i dont have a 2nd Melee that can interrupt the other school.

So i either Shadowfury for example and get stunned and eat CBs, or i kick Shadowfury and get CBs anyway.

I guess if i had another Melee it would be a lot less bad for me.

LMAO had a ww yday doing 10k dps st vs me … yeah it wont do that much LMAO

Then learn to disreupt his FoF better.

The only exception would be he has a 2nd Melee by his side.

The WW alone cant do anything against DC or Shadowfury.

If he kicks it he also loses up to 30 to 40k damage because it interrupts FoF or he doesnt and gets interrupted either way.

thanks for the tip, nothing i havent thought off before, just needed a 1.9k ww monk (thought yall started at 2.5k?) insight.

I’ll take that advice to heart and try to improve my kitting and armor.

Where did you pull that number from lol.

Simple math?