Gg warlocks it was fun while it lasted

Ok so after some testing i can safely say: classic blizzard overnerf. We’re back to BFA S1 bois.

What people (blizztard) seems to have forgotten when they said “lock should have mail armor level” is, that those mail classes (hunter and shaman) actually have TOOLS to get away and avoid melee damage. Things i don’t have.

But w/e, back to being trained to death.

2 Likes

drama queen

i have the same feeling tbh. a tad over the top but hey…

I got the feeling the whiny people demanding a nerf to demon armor, never played against locks in TBC.

Its a caster, meant to be very tanky, because of the lacking escape tools.

In TBC you had counterplay by killing the Pet. In BFA you click 1 button and you are immortal nothing to counterplay that unless you forget to press it before the arena starts

1 Like

Pretty much this.
Without the DA nerf they were in the sl/sl state of brokenness

Share ur test results? Or are you just trying to sound smart to try and prove ur point?

i think the fact that a ww does 10k+ dps st on a warlock is enough proof.

Yes, it’s not like WW had teleport baseline, while DC is talent and some version of Shadowfury that would’ve lasted longer and also be instant cast, right?
Whoa! OP Warlocks!

If you want them to be balanced with Monks, that would mean to buff them, Shadowfury lasting longer, be instant cast, undispellable and DC baseline.

I mean, how bad can you be Partial, when the abilities you complain about are same abilities that Monk have, but straightforward much better? To me, that’s just ridiculous.

Just a player issue.

Give me back sl, but nerfed.

At least I would enjoy myself in the process of getting trashed on.

So far the most hilarious post about lock on another thread I have read was someone complaining about warlocks being disruptive.

Okay cool so when does ww get 6 sec duration spammable incap with zero CD and leg sweep with a target able 30 yrd range?

Warlock has a FAR better toolkit than ww right now

You can’t compare classes in general, let alone a turret based playstyle caster to a mobile squishy melee

There is a saying in german: “Wenn man mal keine Ahnung hat, einfach mal…” you know it. You’re german too.

But only a fraction of specs are concerned about this, those that physical dmg only, SL was helpful against any kind of dmg.

The pet could just be resummoned. It was not a big deal at all.

I see there might be problems with warriors, outlaw rogues and monks dmg on them, though.

But this does not make the lock very tanky overall just in those special cases. I consider a mage much more tanky when it comes to melee. And a pyro harder to avoid than an chaosbolt buffed by infernal.

You dont have to get salty and remove me from battle.net.
A lot of destros and a few demos are pushing high ratings, yet you cant do either with your three locks, even with pre-nerf Demon Armor.

What do you think is the key issue here?

Its not like that too interrupts FoF ! Right ?

The point i made, especially if the WW plays with a Caster, its frustrating to play against Locks.

The lock can also have a partner that can instant interrupt the FoF too. It takes a great amount of damage away from the WW and the WW can’t do anything in the FoF to prevent that from happening.

Well it its TWD i understand your point completely. Then i can understand how frustrating to play it is against soo many Interrupts and that this is an downhill battle.

Wow…wow…wow…

Calm your horses chap !

I only agree with the baseline thing, but only because this holds true for all speccs and / classes that lost soo much utility over the time.

Also you can do 2 CBs in 1 Shadowfury. I died more than once to it, because remember i dont play with a 2nd Melee that can interrupt it.

I kick Shadowfury and he casts CBs for free, or i dont kick and get at least 1 to the face in the hope to kick the 2nd one.

This nerf is beyond retarded because it doesn’t make warlock weaker overall but weaker vs 1 already broken spec. WW/DK/x and Havoc/DK/x were already specs that were able to win with warlock so why would you help them doing it even easier instead of let’s say nerfing warlock’s cc - 10 sec on mortail coil for example. You could remove stamina aspect from DA and it would be more reasonable than nerfing armor. It doesn’t make any sense. Everyone who is defending this nerf has problems with logic thinking. The best part is that WW monks are complaining the most when they are picked in AWC to counter warlocks already xD This is just hipocricy.

2 Likes

WW monks are picked wherever whenever for whatever

1 Like

Justified nerf…
its sad that somehting unchecked like warlock destroyed WoW torunament.

And littelary outclassed some nice teams who play 1 year to hone their skills, those poor guys didnt lose becase they are outplayed but because people abused lock on tournament…was shame to watch. 0 skills

They also terrorized arena bracket for 2 moonths, glad they nerf them, they are still viable tho but at least you cant stand in middle of map like idiot and pry for 90k bolt.

The problem is that the nerf wont change anything for anybody.

Matchups that have an Advantage versus Locks will now have an even easier time.

For Matchups that don’t rely on Physical damage nothing will change.