Gg warlocks it was fun while it lasted

No it does not. Im more into sarcasm and direct violence. Both in game and in real life.

Somehow I work in 9-5 job in poor Poland and I can afford 3,5 k euro PC.
Maybe try to find a job instead of posting nonsenses. I at least post them during my breaks at work xD

name one, again, instead of being constructive and present evidence, you’re rather vague and don’t support your claims, as I suspect that you know you’re wrong

mortal coil having 30 sec cooldown as justification for warlock nerf? that wasn’t me

i know another girl who had very strong period, you can get treatment for that

I still won with you twice xD And you even admitted mate.

And that one above was a joke but you must really sad frustrated guy without any sense of humor.

you had better matchup and I played with underpowered classes like Ret which is easy kill for casters
and me admitting to you winning doesn’t equal you being better or having better knowledge

also keep in mind that I did reach higher rating than you, despite you constantly rating bashing me, including last legion season when you wanted to bet who will manage to reach 2k which you eventually failed

Keep in mind that 3v3 is 3 players vs 3 players. So your team reached that rating. My team reached lower. I didn’t have people to play with back then. I finally have them now. I also don’t reroll to fotm like you. You played feral when it was broken as hell that people stopped quing for 2 weeks. You started to play warlock when it was broken. Guess what healer did you main in S1 in BfA - Shaman xD I play the same spec all the time.

Anyway you are the salty sad guy who is always dead serious arguing with everyone on forums - not me.

P.S.: This time I managed to reach 2k faster did it change anything? No, you are still the same salty guy you were. Seriously just chill dude. There are plenty of people that I had weird conversations on forums/argues and then we had a talk when I met them on bg but you are one of a kind.

Actually I was playing Warlock whole time, I was just posting on my Rdruid. But when everybody complained that I played Feral, because I was posting on my Rdruid then I started posting on my main in that time (Warlock).

I played Rsham since Legion. I rolled Rsham because I liked the mog.

It would if I was the one rating bashing you in past. But I was not.

https :// media. giphy. com/media/kgFvhJziznlKg/giphy.gif

Why are you so salty? Why can’t you take a joke? What’s wrong with you?

Thats his sense of humor: being strictly srs :wink:
Dont take it personally.

ill do that for you instead, my sham still 114 but gonna level it and then i can do that… probably next week.

saying stuff like “you have spell lock for every lasso” and then saying “oh i cant ground my lasso cause CC”…

well sometimes you cant spell lock lasso cause you had to use it for cc, generaly you can save spell lock for it but also, generaly you can save grounding for it aswell so… yeah works both ways bro.

I didn’t say WARLOCKS went full versa I said MOST PLAYERS as in MOST CLASSES, because not so many classes had the tankiness warlocks had to survive anything. Don’t assume everything said to explain why warlocks are slightly over tuned, we need to talk about what people on the receiving end do. The fact that you can’t even read what people type when they don’t agree with you is alarming. Are you so dedicated to protect Warlocks from others that you can’t understand a simple sentence like “they go full versa, why ? To reduce retarded damage like CB or FoF”. See, you quoted me, my point was made of one sentence, a why, and an explanation, you took the part that you liked quoted it and didn’t bother about the rest. Try reading the whole thing first then make your move. I literally never ever said anything regarding WARLOCKS and VERSA so I guess you might as well stop with your “you don’t understand my class” attitude WHEN I very much do, and you might as well start understanding written sentences like this one :

I don’t see the word Warlock in there.

As for the 25k I acknowledged it’s possible to hit 25k just like 10k is possible, I didn’t acknowledge it was the maximum no CD damage like you do, so yes, you need to prove that claim as much as you think we need to prove ours. Whatever rules you want others to follow you need to follow too. Basic human stuff. That’s mostly you, on this thread, acknowledging the fact that warlocks CAN’T go over 25k without cooldowns when they very much can. So prove me they can’t, if you can do that, I’d be very interested (that’s not even sarcasm).

Classes don’t lose damage for CC in general, but they don’t have the amount of CC destro can have which is extremely strong in 3vs3 scenario. Look at Sub rogues for example they have a lot of CC but on a 5s dance if you need to Cheap Shot 3 people then you will have 2 evis, 0 ambush assuming you can cast one spell per gcd which means people have to be close/in shadowstep range. So you do sacrifice damage somehow. Warlocks don’t since they can’t spam Chaos Bolts for eternity anyways because of the Soul Shard resource. I’d say on a double coil shadowfury root fear combo you’ll throw most of your shards if your team isn’t totally afk. And then again even if you spend like half your shards, it’s still considerable damage, much more than what other classes can do WHILE keeping the same amount of CC possibly on three targets.

dont say in general, they dont at the moment… well dh’s for aoe stun if not specced.

´How it should freakin be, do you see what you say?
Oh i cant cc a whole team and still do damage, you shouldnt even be able to double CC and have energy… CS before was like 60 energy?
Thats how much it should cost lol.

One situation where you trade damage for a whole team cc, you jking right? you shouldnt even be able to CC (with a instant btw) a whole team in the first place.

1 Like

I meant that vs most of specs I can cover my own lasso with Grounding - vs DK, DH, Mages (if you play with R Druid) other Shamans it’s worth to cover your own lasso with grounding. You can’t do it with Warlock - that’s what I meant. Ele has 30 sec cd on Hex and if Warlock plays with R Druid and R Druid isn’t poo poo the only chance I can Hex him is when my pala catches him with HoJ in humanoid form. The other way to win 2s Destruction Warlock matchup is to kill healer. If Restoration Druid risks going Feral Affinity he has more pressure but it’s also easier for me to kill him and I can do it in 1 combo. I can’t kill warlock this way though so if Druid is smart and he plays Balance Affinity at max range I shouldn’t be ever able to CC him ever as Warlock would stop us from coming close to stop his drink. Our ways to stop drinks are usually totems and Glimmer of Light damage procs but that’s it. Keep also in mind that if you kick my Hex I can’t - use totems, purge, interrupt, deal nature, heal. You think that everything is that simple.

I’ve noticed that I have much tougher time vs Warlocks that keep interrupt for my Lasso and as long as they don’t mess up their positioning they don’t need to interrupt my CC. You can also reflect Maledicts. It’s not hard to download Maledict Weak Aura from wago.

I totally agree with you, don’t take me wrong, that much CC shouldn’t be possible , especially with damage on top. It is very important that sub doesn’t have damage atm, or it would be overbroken just like the first week of 8.0.1, it was insanely stupid.

The point was, Warlocks are very close to being able to do that, and simply can against some comps. See, you say “you shouldn’t be able to cc a whole team with instants blah blah” okay sub can do that they need to be in melee range of 2 targets or blow 2 shadowstep charges, and even then they need to be in shs range of everyone, and that still costs them 3 globals so it’s not like the whole team gets cc’ed instantly. What happens with Warlocks? With 3 gcds they can Havoc Coil and root last target, so they have their 3 instants, which are also ranged, as long as there is one melee on the enemy team. Then there is the shadow fury fear kit which allows for even more cc. And there will be many situations where the cc will still go off even if there’s no melee. Not to mention that coil puts two targets in CC at once, something that sub can’t do since it’s one target per cheap shot, so when the cc chain starts you get more instant simultaneous cc with a Warlock than with a Sub atm. And while Warlocks can do this they still have DAMAGE. That is a problem.

I wasn’t saying buff sub, if it’s buffed it will be too strong, but it’s neither good nor enjoyable right now, it needs a rework. Anyways I just used sub to make a point : a class that can cc the entire enemy team has no damage, has to blow cooldowns to get in range/wait for the enemy team to have bad positioning, and is squishy af, and then we have the CC kit of Warlocks which is simply too much when considering the fact that they have that much damage, tankiness, and that the cc are all ranged and the important one is instant.

Well you said that my Chaos Bolt hurts for less because of bad stats. I said Chaos Bolt hurts for 25k as I saw it on my Char and Maldivas stream and tournament (in tournament not number wise, but percentage wise nearly 10%).
You acknowledged that these numbers are possible. Therefore that I am not wrong. I can show you, if you want me to prove it, my Details!, but I saw no point in that. However I can if you really want.

But yours ‘40k’ is unproven and unsupported. And I do not agree with it (I don’t have same experience fighting as or against Warlock).

I don’t ask you to prove information I agree with therefore I do not expect you to do something I don’t do.
I do follow every rule which I expect others to follow.
Also I did not say no Warlock ever does more than 25k HP.
I just disagreed with your general point that ‘Warlocks’ do 20% of your health without procs. I am a Warlock and I do not do 20% of your health by casting out Chaos Bolt without cooldowns. Again, if you demand I post evidence for that, I can.
But I doubt you want that. I think you want me to post evidence for something I didn’t say.

However I want you to post evidence for something you exactly said.

Which seems as a stretch to me and quite unlikely numbers.

Also

I won’t prove you something I didn’t say.
I don’t ask you to prove something you didn’t say.
I ask you to prove something you said.

You demand evidence for something I didn’t say and call me that I don’t want to follow my own rules, where in fact you demand evidence for strawman you yourself did while you don’t even present evidence for something you did say. So it’s you who doesn’t follow his own rules. But I guess that’s basic human stuff you don’t understand.

We never agreed on what you claim we agree on. You say warlocks hit about 25k out of cooldowns. I claim they hit more, but that 25k is a value they were at at one point when gearing up. Obviously, you start from zero and go towards maximum damage so you’re bound to have been at 25k at one point if your maximum with gear is 40k. If I should prove that warlocks can hit 40k without cds or that I’m hit on average by 40k cbs then prove me warlocks do 25k on average out of cooldowns.

I did games today, the only two warlocks I saw hit me for 41k average and 38.5k average. Had I read your message first I’d have saved the details. But then I can’t assure you that they ever casted without cooldowns even if I’m pretty sure they did a lot and we were sat down behind pillars during burst phases.

So once again, I didn’t agree with you ever, I didn’t acknowledge that you aren’t wrong. You claim your damage is near 25k max I claim damage of warlocks is higher than that, but some will ofc hit 25k because their character isn’t set up (yet). Clear mister warlock defender? As for your proof OK show me tour detail showing 25k. Does that prove other warlocks we queue into everyday don’t do way more? No. So as you said, no point showing your detail you’d waste time on a silly move. Look at the whole game instead of looking at your character and at tournament realms which are different, gather more info then mix it together. Looking at tournaments is fine if you also look at ladder and understand the difference. And destroy warlocks are performing excessively well in tournaments anyways so…

You are simply a bad crying piece of Lock.

Did I say max?
I am genuinely tired of attempts of idiots that strawman me and keep telling me what I said, despite me never actually claiming so.
Conveniently never quoting, always just paraphrasing, right?

It’s not a silly move. I claim Warlocks do as much damage, I am Warlock, therefore it’s enough of proof that some Warlocks do as much damage.

Therefore as you can see, you don’t want me to post evidence, even though you ask for it.

But I do want to see Details of even 1 Warlock (I don’t need more Warlocks like you for a claim you didn’t say, like you do) that does 40k on average without cooldowns.

So far as a Warlock player with not-too-bad gear I can safely say that from experience Warlock does about 25k damage with Chaos Bolt without cooldowns.
If you say otherwise I don’t believe you unless you show me proof. You’re not even Warlock player so I doubt you have any kind of relevant evidence or that you know what you’re actually talking about.

But so far you bash me for not presenting evidence for something I didn’t say, yet you yourself don’t present evidence for what you claimed.