(Gilnean RP) Nightfall Brigade Recruiting

I would say so, yes. What you gonna do about it?

Of course Ms. Marlight is going to return to her grave or we’ll have to assist.

1 Like

You’ll do no such thing, pretty sure I’ll be the one to assist each and everyone of you to your grave.

1 Like

Such an interesting concept, i wish you the most luck with this! Hopefully at some point we can rp

Well, Nytasae, we are in Keel harbor, feel free to drop by.

Well, ye going to have to discuss with the light on that one, Ms. Marlight.

1 Like

We are closing recruitment for the foreseeable future. If something changes in that regard, we will post here once that happens.

Recruitment is once again open!

Exactly a year ago, the Nightfall Brigade was created, and we are still going strong. I would like to thank the guilds officers, for helping run the guild in day to day operations and the members for making the guild what it is today. If anyone is interested in us or just wants to RP with us, please feel free to come and join us in Keel harbor!

2 Likes

Happy anniversary to the Nightfall Brigade!

I bid one year farewell, as we slowly accept and enter the next. Another year to the Brigade!

4 Likes

I would just like to remind all interested parties thar we are currently in Keel harbor but we will soon depart for the campaign in Northrend. So everyone interested in RP-ing with us are welcome to find us in Keel harbor whether its for joining us or to just RP with us. See you out there!

Take notice!

The Nightfall Brigade are currently located in Thundermar, preparing with other members of the Alliance forces. As we prepare to strike down on the Horde.

Our adventures has lead us forward, now seated in Westguard, Howling Fjord.

The Nightfall Brigade has once more returned home to Keel Harbour after having served among brave men and women. The light knows we always embrace the bond with our comrades in battle.

A glorious battle was set that ended in confusion as the Horde troops had evacuated before their demise. Leaving the victorious troops of the Alliance behind in the ruins of what was once their base.

(I do not, nor do I wish to, reflect OOCly on the happenings of the event).

Nightfall Brigade is back in Keel Harbor, recovering from the campaign in Northrend. If you wish to RP with us or join us, feel free to come to Keel Harbor or find some of our recruiters in Stormwind. Or come to Keel Harbor to be recruited. Also, the Gilneas community is also open and available for all guild that wish to join it, this also includes Horde guilds situated in Silverpine/Hillsbrad for easier arrangements of RP of any type.

4 Likes

Is there some list of players I can contact in-game if I am interested joining ?

More or less anyone can give you the answers to your questions, but i will be online soon, we can talk more then.

1 Like

Okay, my argen dawn character name is Rothasr
I should be online whole day leveling

1 Like

A push for old friends :heart:

The Nightfall Brigade is seeking abled men and women of Gilneas to join us. Are you a fighter, or a crafter, your abilities may come on handy in the name of the crown!