(Gilnean RP) Nightfall Brigade Recruiting

All Gilneans are welcome to find and join us or to just RP with us. As are all those who are not Gilnean, ofc, they won’t be able to join the guild, how ever we welcome the RP that will make Gilneas a little bit more lively.

Feel free to join us in Keel harbor whether you wish to join or just to RP with us. Our numbers are steady and we would love to see more people in Gilneas.

1 Like

Just a small reminder that we are still going strong in Gilneas and we will soon be playing hosts (for a few days) for the upcoming (RP-PVP campaign) Silverpine Offensive 27.03. SIGNUPS CLOSED! - #349 by Wilcöx-argent-dawn so feel free to find some of our recruiters in SW or come see us in Keel harbor your self, whether you wish to join our ranks or just RP with us.

With the campaign coming to an end, we are back in Keel. But alas, it seems that there were some pirates trashing the place while we were gone! We showed them the Nightfall arent some people to mess with and gave them a Gilneas-style molly whopping to their arses! They fleed to the open seas on a rowboat and we kept their ship, and I kept the captain’s hat!

If you’re looking to raise arms in the name of Gilneas with a bunch of good folk then look no further than the Nightfall Brigade, clocking in my 9th month now and happy to say I’ve been having fun ever since!

3 Likes

Nightfall will be in Stormwind for the rest of this week and on Monday we will make our way to Kalimdor, for some forest combat training. So for the time being, we can be found in Stormwind.

1 Like

Seems Nightfall Brigade will be staying a bit longer in Stormwind. We will also be visiting Redridge for the games. If you wish to RP with us or join our ranks, feel free to meet us there or in Stormwind.

We are currently in Redridge, some of us will be participating in the Games there. See you all out there!

We will be attending the [RP PVP] Theatres of War: Ports in the Storm campaign, after that we will be returning to Gilneas, where some new ideas and plans will be coming to fruition, so stay tuned.

I rank that :cheese: / :cheese:

Free Cheese for your rations good Sir.

Edit: It’s not a retaliatory reply, or insult. I merely prefer :cheese: over :star:

Lmao flagging the comment because they cant handle geniue criticism

3 Likes

Seems that if any campaign wishes to avoid drama its best to give these guys a miss :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Can’t believe Marshal John Wilcox is a deserter and a traitor, smh.

3 Likes

Darnassus 2: Electric Boogaloo

Barely surprising, giving how often Wilcox (or Lonehowl) took credit of others’ work, in addition to his sperging powerhungry actions

2 Likes

Good to know, are you guys still based Keel Harbor? (That’s what I’ve been told at least).

Man, imagine being hidden by in forums for speaking truth.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.