SIGNUPS CLOSED [Rp-PvP Campaign] War on All Fronts: Howling Fjord - Jan 6 - Jan 13

Signups are now closed! Apologies to those who have not made the list.

Also change of plan, there will be a council held Horde-side in Orgrimmar on Friday 21st at 20:00 realm time to decide on who the commander and officers should be.

Alliance date for a pre-campaign meeting TBA

https://i.imgur.com/puiYV8O.jpg

^^^ Check out this infographic I made! It’s full of information!^^^

With war raging on Azeroth, nowhere is safe. The battle between the Horde and Alliance takes dramatic turns every passing day, and every victory matters. The latest orders are soon to reach anyone and everyone of consequence.

_

Lok’tar,
The Alliance once again makes a moves against us, taking us for fools. Our spies report that they intend to mobilise a large unit to the Howling Fjord. The region has gone uncontested for too long. The Alliance dogs seek to steal resources WE need. No doubt to construct a port in the frozen continent so that they might have another venue to launch an invasion on our elven brothers in the Eastern Kingdoms.
Do not let this happen under ANY circumstance! The Warchief demands victory!
Deliver it, no matter how much blood must be shed.

To the recipients of this letter,
The Horde plans to make a move that will put our new allies and the security of our own continent in great peril. They spy opportunity in the Howling Fjord. We believe it is to fortify their existing port to remain primed for an invasion on Kul Tiras. Command fears they also plan to salvage more of the plague from their accursed footholds in the region, with most of their reserves lost at Lordaeron.
Do not allow these monsters to succeed, whatever they intend.
Claim the Howling Fjord for the Alliance, and for High King Anduin Wrynn!

WHAT IS THIS?

War on All Fronts is my first shot at creating an RP-PvP experience for the AD Community. It pays heavy tribute to the Warfront event introduced in BFA, except with the ability to have two sides go at once with a player being the ‘boss’ of the stronghold.

Check the link at the top of the post for an overview on the campaign setup!

When will it be?

The campaign will begin in the new year on Sunday the 6th of January, ending no later than the 13th of the next Sunday.

DISCORD?

https://discord.gg/pxmA6Fj < Campaign Discord!

CrossRP?

Head to Dalaran sewers and grab an elixir of tongues! Or several!

Can anyone join?

Of course! As long as you’re a roleplayer, this is RP-PvP after all! If you wish to sign up yourself or your guild, post below with your guild name / character and expected numbers, along with an IC reason for participating! Numbers will be kept balanced between both factions. If you do not see your name on the list, then you are not invited. This may be amended if the numbers equalize. Watch the count!

I gots me another question!

Ask below, and I’ll do my best to answer!

Thank you for reading.

SIGNUPS

Horde: ~143
Ghortag - 1
The Dawn Seekers - 5
RG/HOC/HM - ~40
Yue - 1
Grim Gest - 10
Karila - 1
The Wartotem Front - 3
Tinnuiel - 1
Venkala - 1
Frozen Paw Clan - 6
Sun Hawks - 6
Atahalni - 1
Snowfang Syndicate - 6
Cyndina - 1
Alas’trias - 1
The Peon Union - 5
En-Liu - 1
Grimace - 1
The Sunreavers - 10
Spire Division Zero - 10
Sva’yaa - 1
Tugor - 1
Innoma - 1
Lausanne - 1
Murgoz - 1
Sin Zaram - 3
Falconwings - 6
Bilgewater Batallion - 8
Kotur - 1
Aedenn - 1
Kump - 1
Sisterhood of Dark Mercy - 5
Kuond - 1
Elyee - 1
Staepris - 1
Modest - 1

Alliance: ~155
Nightfall Brigade - 15
Seventh Legion - 15
Thenell Shadowmoon - 1
The Hallowed Tower - 8
Valormourne - 5
Holy Order of Lordain - 8
Lightsworn Order of Menethil -10
Uppsala Mink - 1
Bayerleyn Retinue - 5
Jack Asheton - 1
Showlonon - 1
Olgard Cladheart -1
Eagles Talon - 3
Naz’kahet - 5
Kother - 1
Sailan - 1
Spellweavers Symposium - 5
Kianala - 1
Lindrar - 1
Boen - 1
Alyndaria - 1
Cinidri - 1
Call of the Silver Hand - 6
Blazing Gryphons -12
Nightwing Sentinels - 5
Sons of Silver - 8
Kestrel Company - 10
The Hilted Blade - 4
The Iron Rose - 5
Wintershore - 1
Syaethil - 1
Solavel - 1
The Three Hammers- 12

45 Likes

I will be keeping a keen eye on this, I don’t want to sign my guild up just yet but I would like to soon!

Hecc yes. Bring it on.

If Chook is doing it you know it will be good.

The above post is mine, just made from an alt, so i make this new one with my main. This sounds amazing and we will be there.

Nightfall Brigade
15-20 members present on prime time
Restricted PvP

4 Likes

Seventh Legion
15 or so members!
Restricted RP-PvP

1 Like

Best of luck with this, had fun roleplaying in the latest campaign with you.

I’ll most likely come on my Blackrock, Ghortag. Looks promising.

1 Like

This looks like it’ll be awesome! I shall definitely be attending this, most likely on an alt.

Thenell Shadowmoon, signing up as an individual.

Joining to deliver justice to the Lich Queen and her New Scourge that call themselves “Horde”!

2 Likes

Looks interesting, I’ll have a word with the some friends and we’ll see if we can bring da waaagh!

Sounds cool

The Hallowed Tower

Numbers 5-10

2 Likes

Sounds fun!
Signing up The Dawn Seekers
Numbers 2-5

Reason: Thalassian intelligence and small combat force being sent to help

2 Likes

Looks great, I’d like to sign up the Highblood Myrmidons with about 4 - 7 in terms of numbers.

Really looking forward to it!

6 Likes

Will it be possible to fit in the Ebon Blade? A neutral part of the Campaign – not faction based.

1 Like

I am afraid this will strictly be a faction confrontation as the warfronts are. Neutral parties may struggle to fit in.

3 Likes

hisssssssss

Its all great! I had hoped, that we might had could fit in some mini-events where the Ebon Blade or other neutral factions could be at aid. But I wish you good luck with the campaign!

Killing orcs in Northrend, our favourite activity at our favourite place. Valormourne [A] would like to show with 2-5 people.

2 Likes

Notice:
There’s no need to state whether your guild wants to do restricted or not, as everyone will decide where and who they will fight under on the first day.

Vanguard and Scouting roles will have no player limit as they both involve restricted, while the Purge Squads will be limited to 15 people a side, not including the officers. This number may change based on turnout.

1 Like

The Holy Order of Lordain is interested in attending, likely to have 8-10 members or so. Looks like it’ll be good fun!

5 Likes