(Gilnean RP) Nightfall Brigade

The Nightfall is back in Keel Harbour, from back-to-back campaigns it’s likely we’ll remain at our HQ for the time being. With another engaging storyline coming from one of our awesome DMs, I like to give a shoutout to the unsung heroes that deserve a mention on these forums:

Astesie Paleford(Astesi) for being the rock to rely on when needed. From jumping in as a Co-DM to making sacrifices for the guild, without their help plenty of events I hosted for the guild would not have been made possible. Also the sole reason why we had our guild campaign back in May, which may have been the best campaign for this guild. They are a true pillar of this guild.

Roldric Everleigh(Roldric) for always having a positive attitude and always being truthful to the guild. Whether to RP through the night or helping out with content, they would always be there. They too are a pillar of our guild and one never to leave a member helpless.

Kunz Morley (Kunzmorley) for pumping out event after event for this guild, about to host their fourth storyline for us. Always showing their appreciation and putting the effort to get RP going for this guild. Another person to call a pillar of this guild.

Edward Wakefield (Ripfangs) for always being there for me from start to finish of my time as an officer. During the time where our officer team was turned small and our GM took a long break from the game, they were the rock I could always rely on. Never refusing to help me out and narrowing the decision they had to make IC to make an event go smoother, they are a pillar of this guild.

During these times of a pandemic, lot’s of plans were at risk to be changed. As our GM was caught with IRL at many times during the pandemic, it is these pillars of the community that kept this guild strong. As well as the many strong members that kept RP going, but this post would be way too long if I start to mention them as well. :pray:

2 Likes