Give druids another chance for the Werebear

Jesus christ thank god you dont have the werebear, you don’t deserve anything in this game

1 Like

If by deserve you mean sitting for a long period of time in front of a monitor and moving my finger, ok. I don’t deserve anything here. I’m just here to have some fun, which is half part nostalgia half part doing casual content. I have a full time job, and a family. Money is a not a problem for me at all, so I sell wow tokens, buy things from the shop etc. Guess which of us keep this old game alive?

2 Likes

that’s how mmo’s work, if you don’t like it go play fortnite or something else, youre clearly playing the wrong game if you dont want to grind out things to earn it

Gw2 say hello :grinning:.
Also I don’t mond some grind. The discussion was about time based exclusivity.

1 Like

honestly people should get over it with this mt coming back nonsense. you only want it because you cant get it. if they give us new forms its either tied to torghast or m+ in the current expansion.

If they want to give us old forms then put them in the black market as low as the raptor and tiger mount in appearing. I dont want them back but if they were about to come back this would be the only good option since it would still be extremely low.

3 Likes

I only want it (or wish I could have it) because I have to watch a bearbutt all the time with bear form. Honestly if there will be a way to keep my caster form and use bear abilities from there, it wouldn’t matter that much. I know its not about me, but I dont care about the other things like weapon transmogs, mounts, titles. But I can only play orcs since they can stand up. If we could play in caster form, I would race change to zandalari and be happy :grinning:

4 Likes

Meh I got it, the animations are buggy as hell, they never really finished the model fully.
I honestly much prefer the glowing blue bear that looks like ursoc, but honestly it wasnt an achievement at the time, we had so much gear by the end of it you could of cheesed it, hell I wasnt even in full lfr gear and I breezed through it. The feral one was utterly stupid for how easy it was, thrash spam gg you got the skin if you can dodge some very slow balls…

To be fair the one that would annoy me is giving the corrupted ashbringer away easier, that thing was a sod, i basically maxed out my fishing it get it…

I wouldnt care if they released it but it does bring into question all the other mage tower appearances, I’d personally say for a quick easy fix, give us a way of earning new bear models, I’d love the king of the jungle skins back, those were amazing.

I’d also love to have it switch into a hunter style of skin system where you have to tame wild animals to learn their forms. Hibernate and tame <3

2 Likes

Honestly, I don’t mind the whole mage tower thing. Just give us something new, SL has some cool armors/weapons but we sit in the same Bearform whenever we play content.

5 Likes

I want to the Black Qiraji Battle Tank then also

2 Likes

Again. You use a mount, and dismount. Most on your game, you are not mounted. There are what hundreds of mounts?
You start your druid 10 years ago, and whatch the same frekin bearbutt slowly walking in 90%of your game time. You don’t see your mogs after you log in. No mount for you. No weapons, no illusions on your weapons.
The werebear form is on whole different level than anything I can think of.

6 Likes

should have not added the ugly werebear to the magetower anyways. they should of used the disco bear for MT just like they did the disco cat for it and have werebear default from something else, but then people would complain not having a disco bear so nothing would change :slight_smile:

2 Likes

True. Forms should be availably from the start from the barber shop. Like if you were a hunter, and you can play with only one pet since the start of wow. Then they introduce a second one, for a set amount of time and never give you a second chance for it. How would you like that?

4 Likes

This was the case apparently, in Wrath of the Lich King according to a unique White Worg and Worgen called ‘Garwal’. Dunno about the controversy around it at the time, as I never bothered with hunters back then.

Source:
https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Garwal

They won’t add it (and they shouldnt tbh), I suggest you figure out how to deal with it.

4 Likes

for me the true is i stoped playing druid when i saw it was removed for new players… the form was brutal i loved it, much better than the fat bear that doesnt look nothing threatening campared to the werebear form. we already pay every
month, blizzard could at least add a new form of the werebear if they want to respect the other players who had a lot of work to have it but, and not give us tge same, but a werebear, other color or something like that. they should think about the players in general and thats very unfair. and the kind of thing that makes me stop playing wow and consequently stop paying. sorry guy im português so my main language aint english

5 Likes

It`s sad, but they wont do it. Lets hope for new form…in a few years…

1 Like

Absolutely agree they should make them available to obtain again (for Feral/Guardian at least). Or, at the very least they should add a recolor so the snowflakes don’t get their feelings hurt.

I also think Blizzard should add one or a few forms each expansion due to lack of customization for Guardian/Feral druids.

4 Likes

Just think about how many feline or bear skin is already in the game. If a hunter can tame it, we should be able to transform to it. But the ability to stand on 2 legs while transformed is too great to pass.

2 Likes

And thats why no one wants you guys to have these kind of things back and loves seeing you beg for it. Stop insulting people who have earned it, when in fact you are the snowflake wanting it for nothing but the want of having it.

3 Likes

We want it so we can enjoy the game, pay for it, and so make it better for you and everyone else. Or the game can loose players who don’t want to reroll but got comletely burned out watching the same bear for years. But this is long term critical thinking.
But this is a dead discusson. All the “hard working players” who managed to do the “hardest of the hardcore content” in the past, are against is because reasons. Not that it matters, blizzard is lazy with the new skins anyway.

2 Likes