Give us a fresh #NoChanges server

I don’t agree with some of the changes and I want to play actual vanilla without anything added or removed. I know many agree with me, enough people to fill a server.

107 Likes

I vote for this. A fresh NoChange server. There is definately a huge player base for this. Blizzard would be surprised.

39 Likes

Cringe and obsessed

15 Likes

You think you have a vote? Muahahahah.

5 Likes

Dottie every time I see you on the forums I know I can expect to see a stupid and annoying post. Can you like… disappear or something

31 Likes

Our only hope is that they do not touch the current classic realms. It´s the best chance we have for classic gameplay.

Most people on my realm I asked will stay, they enjoy the end product but also are disappointed that the QoL features like dual spec, more stack size, but also 1.5.AV are never coming now. Biggest fear is that our realm will be merged with those new speed racing realms, this would be the end for us.

2 Likes

Dont get this appeal for fresh servers. Trust me a warrior that took 50 weeks to get a thunderfury does not want to start again.

5 Likes

bumpbumpbump bump bomp yes

13 Likes

Gladly help bump this. The best game in history needs to shine again with fresh servers that can run for years for those of us that really enjoy this kind of gameplay!

19 Likes

For once I will support you Ywn

13 Likes

Seems like enough players support this from the hardcore community. This would be a logical decision as they satisfy and include everyone this way. Everyone would be happy. Would be irrational to ignore this option because they would lose too large of a portion of their playerbase - that must certainly be worth it to maintain just 1 extra server wouldnt it? 1-2 devs to maintain a separate no-changes server in return for an insane amount of extra sub-money? Also taken into account that the hardcore player base most of the times pay for multiple subs.

21 Likes

Agreed. Classic without worldbuffs just plain stupid and boring. Raids will be boring, no incentive to wipe raids anymore and no adrenaline rush from gathering buffs.

14 Likes

basedcigar for once

2 Likes

Releasing classic without world buffs is a yikes for me, warrior meta will be gona wich is like two third of people playing this game. I declare justice upon human males!

5 Likes

They HAVE already touched them. As of patch 1.14 we have ugly Retail features on minimap … sigh. I want VANILLA!

2 Likes

I think these changes are too BIG, there should be an option for wanting to have buffs or not

2 Likes

yep vanilla is best

10 Likes

Considering how classic era realms are going and the fact that it’s the same 10 classic andies that make these embarrassing posts I’d be very surprised if you had enough people for a single molten core run lmao.

We want to play phase 1-6 not just neverending phase 6. Era =/= fresh

8 Likes

Do you really need to be explained that a stale version of the game is not the same as restarting? I know plenty of people to fill a server :smile: . Do you expect any of the speedrunners to join the no-wbuff servers my dude?

3 Likes