Give us a fresh #NoChanges server

realistic? oh yea. Many of you yelling for #nochanges and want another nochanges server will bail out anyway in 2-3 weeks. Worked out very well in classic wow 2y ago

I have about 250 days /played in Classic WoW.

Seems like you are too dumb to poop, let alone to discuss with

2 Likes

Why is it always warriors unhappy with the world buff changes? Is it because they were crazy overpowered with the world buffs?

1 Like

I personally don’t play the game for PvE content but I realize the impact it has on the open world content I enjoy. As well as the speedrun meta that I enjoyed watching and how alive the world was during DMF weeks.

Then again there are definitely plenty of warriors that just love to be crazy overpowered with world buffs. Why take their fun away from them?

2 Likes

Bro :laughing:
Says the one that is called: f*ckparty mmh ok

ppl like you ruin the opportunity’s for classic wow. BIG YIKEESSS

The opportunity? Do you genuinely think that from a marketing perspective it is lucrative for them to launch classic+? It will only drag this amount of ‘extra’ people, they have a fixed audiance with an insane amount of extra costs and lack of devs.

Instead, now they just apply minor tweaks which 90% of the playerbase doesn’t even know how it will affect them negatively. I read nitwits like you write about new meta’s due to debuff limit, harder content and the removal of world buffs. COMPLETE clueless. I highly get the impression that your sort hasn’t actively played the full stages within classic, else you would realize what actively drags people into the open world.

If they launched some classic+ sideversion with actual new content in a seasoned version with the old aspects of the game, I would actually be down, but these changes are just nonsense based on a selective survey sent out

1 Like

Bro, where did u read i was saying that the new meta will stand up due the debuff removal? I would vote for a classic fresh where theres new content and systems like the revamp talent system to the wotlk ones, within the old world…just something new and not the same garbage again. And i do played through whole classic, nice assumption tho!

Im sure this season of mastery will just be the same as 2y ago. Same meta’s.

But again, ure a big yikes and prob toxic af.

bumping PLEASE BLIZZARD

9 Likes

bumping yet again for the delush d0gz

5 Likes

Dude play on your Classic era .

Not having world buffs will be more meta enforced as you can’t bring these meme specs and will instead have to resort to the more heavy DPS classes. At least with buffs you could afford to bring meme classes to the raid because it was whatever.

I just don’t get this difficulty mentality people have for classic, it’s not meant to be hard. The bosses have 1 mechanic, most 2. And even if a guild does get stuck on a boss, they will switch out the less DPS heavy class with a more meta one.

Primary reason for the insane world PVP (especially in BRM) was because of world buffs. It was also the reason why Azeroth was still active throughout classic

Feel like these dadgamers asked for these changes, their guild will eventually collapse because of difficulty, time, whatever, and all that will be left will be the tryhard sweaty meta guilds.

World PVP dead, Azeroth in general dead, no meme specs allowed, stricter raid comps. People making a 16 year old game adapt to your needs is ridiculous.

Save me from these gamers with their 40 wives, and 20 kids that felt forced to grab buffs because their 20 min of daily game time didn’t allow them to find a more suitable guild for them, who will eventually crumble or be forced to swipe because of lack of time.

fyi fury warrior will be top dps regardless of world buffs kek

8 Likes

Bump, would love a fresh classic server. Classic era servers are stuck on p6 with dead realms.

4 Likes

Yes, please. I don’t want any changes to Classic because eventually there will be a change that’s going to be a deal breaker for me. Fresh Classic Era pls <3

4 Likes

Kings Honor

2 Likes

We really need this, classic era is stuck

3 Likes

Just 1 server

2 Likes

Nope. Two!

4 Likes

Bumping this yet again. Hope to see the return of WCB Horde Only!

4 Likes

Blizzard seem afraid to give the community what they want Nostalrius
was the heart ad soul of vanilla please blizz just give us the Nostalrius experience and not this classic or som rubbish

4 Likes