Give us normal FRESH FRESH FRESH

So blizzard please use your brain once give us normal fresh normal classic fresh with same phases back in classic do it every 2 year like other private servers done it for 6 years before you release classic just do it SOD is boring all we do dog dungeons raids and afk cities classic is all about sapper brm pvp world boss pvp world pvp warsong gulch sod is literally retail copy pasta we only play because we dont have any other option just release classic fresh simple and no chrono bull sht sod and retail doggos not allowed in this topic thank you

11 Likes

For me, there’s too many vanilla option already (era, hc, sod).
It’s entirely possible when sod finishes, they start a new season, but nothing is announced for 2024, so probably not going to happen before 2025 if ever.

dogs not allowed by author

Oh stop it!
We some play Classic to ALWAYS have caracters, not to have delete every 2 years.
If fresh, then SLOW fresh - each Classic at leas 2½ years. When one end, possible to go to either Era server or on to next.
For this we need 3 era server (PvP, PvE & RP) for Classic, TBC and Wrath and same realms the begin wit Classic, then 2½ years later go to TBC with free choice go Classic Era or TBC, then 2½ years later TBC realm go to Wrath, again free choice go Wrath or TBC era. 2½ years more start over.
NO need speeding - servers should stay forever. And make HC for each of 3 as well.

1 Like

dude are you slow? do you know how they force blizz to launch classic? they were 5 vanilla private servers and biggest one closed by blizzard and they all made polls/change etc all we need 2 year pvp server just one eu one asia one us enough we dont want tbc and wrath just pure classic every 2 year fresh just imagine blizz release a classic server called dog after 2 years of phases release dog2 simple dog1 chracters will stay in dog1 but server will be dead maybe few naxx ppl will do thats it and release fresh just do it every 2 years simple rp/pve servers for losers they can play in retail that and i say slow fresh like blizzard first release classic lasted 2 years then they release tbc all i am saying after classic dies release another fresh not tbc or wrath

if you want to start from scratch all you have to do is to pick an existing era realm, and create a new character. According to a research 75 % of players don’t like to start from nothing again and again each 1-2 years. New fresh era will be end of older era realms, so it is pointless.

4 Likes

At least slow enough to have trouble reading your doglingo.
Not every player are same. Live and let live. I like my forever servers. If you want only FRESH FRESH FRESH just let me enjoy my forever server. Not force me to be like you.
Peace.

Fresh classic release with era patch would defeat SoD in a heartbeat. Give us what we want Blizzard!

3 Likes

I would not mind a fresh PTE experience. After all, vanilla and TBC are the best and I dont care what anyone says.

2 Likes

no fresh servers pls.

Splitting the community is suboptimal.

Yes, always better people quit, than play what they like.

I think this was a valid concern in the past when we only had 1-2 versions of the game but think of what we have available to us currently.

Classic Era, Classic HC, Classic SOD, Retail, Retail Pandaria Remix, Cataclysm Classic

6 Different ways to play the game all with multiple servers. Now is each and every one of these servers filled to the brim with people? No

But are each of these servers populated enough to be active? Absolutely

I think the pace of releasing these era servers are important to avoiding this problem. I don’t think they should switch these servers on tomorrow on the final phase but introducing a new, slow, fresh classic cycle from Classic - WotlK leaving behind era servers at the end of each version is what makes the most sense to me.

It paces it out in a way that people don’t feel like they have to sacrifice one version of the game in exchange for another

TLDR: I’m personally not wanting them to switch on TBC + WotlK era tomorrow but some confirmation that it is coming in the near future. Even if they don’t give specific dates is something that would benefit all. We could give feedback and they could prepare way in advance.