Give worgen a tail

I say unto you, they haven’t had any of those options in game and therefore your opinions on what they should get, have no ground for that option by your own argument.

1 Like

Take your fursona and keep it away from WoW thanks, worgen never had tails and shouldn’t have them. If you want a werewolf with a tail, go play Skyrim or something. Don’t like it then go look up on social media one of the book writers even stating worgen Don’t have tails.

If this gets me suspended then so be it, but this game is doomed if they change a race to that amount despite Lore.

This could of been civil but clearly you’d rather it not be since you’re blatently choosing to overlook and ignore the tattoos on the garrison guards, the one scarred face option, the fact races can wear piercings are widely used in WoW and the fact that ever worgen fur colour is locked to a pattern take your spite where its wanted :D.

3 Likes

Worgen were never a playable race, by your own logic they should not be playable because they were not originally playable. You also should have gotten that very model and nothing else, no working armor sets because they couldn’t originally wear armor, etc. You can’t selectively choose your arguments, now.

Funny that, because said writers actually continually made mistakes about Worgen having tails and the ORIGINAL concept art I linked you has tails.

and you’re literally overlooking everything else yourself, including druids and other races that have tails.

You know they never explained lore wise why/how Worgen got stripes yeah? Differing eye colors from their originals?

But hey, you gave away the fact that you’re rather remain ignorant in your first three words. Especially with your lack of knowledge about Worgen in the first place.

2 Likes

Let’s do a compromise and give worgens ponytails to begin with

actualy a tail would make them even more agile, you se there is a reason dogs and cats have tail, and it aint there for wiggles only, it is for balance

2 Likes

“Tails would make worgen furries !”

So actual wolf are furries then ?

1 Like

No thanks i dont play horde anymore

If that happens I want to have an option to have it or hide it

Their current existence is bad enough.

Lore through 16 years contradicts it.

Can we not retcon for the sake of furries?

Yeah I suppose it looks a little corrupted and hunched and bestial, but that’s kindda the point. Worgen are cursed, not fluffy happy wolfies.

Always funny that people interested in bestial races, the definition of furry, say to not retcon ‘for the sake of furries’ like somehow having a tail is what makes it furry or NOT furry.

They should probably figure out the definition of furry and anthropomorphics in the first place.

Always bad arguments too, like ‘well in game they currently and have not in the past had x and y’ which would mean that we would also get no new armor, no new customization for any races in general yet they specifically ask for more customization while trying to deny one specific one. It’s hypocritical.

1 Like

I was ambivalent until I saw that linked picture “Happy wags” and " Wiggles with casting".

Let’s be fair, this isn’t about balance of the model, or the extension of the human tailbone (The Coccyx being the medical term), it also misses the point as to why Wolves wag their tails and how they behave. It ain’t a symbol of happiness as such. It isn’t really in dogs either. It’s submission. When a party of Wolves returns to the pack they wag their tails and lick the lips of the Wolves they see as Dominant ( Nothing to do with Alpha’s which don’t exist in Wolf packs) which is generally the breeding pair that instituted the pack. This is also why dogs will jump up and try to lick their human owner’s faces, it stems from them recognising a parental figure and beseeching them for food or approval, a trait they pick up at the point they are weaned off their mother’s milk. You can -train- a dog not to jump up and lick your face, but the tail wagging is more a reflexive thing.

It would have nothing to do with balance, as Worgen in that form are Bipedal, and the tail is not heavy or dense enough rather, to actually contribute to balance.
It’s only Wolves and Dogs that continue this behaviour post childhood, Foxes and other branches of Canidae grow out of it once they can eat solid food (Though Domesticated Foxes may keep this behaviour around their owner, it is not natural to them to do so after being a cub, it’s kind of a sign their emotional growth has been stunted).

Some creatures just do or don’t have tails, I mean it isn’t like a cow has it’s tail for balance, or an Elephant, Hippo’s are quadrupeds yet seem to do just fine without tails.

So be careful what you ask for, a waggy tail means that your Worgen sees whoever they are talking to as dominant over them, a parental figure!

:rofl:

1 Like

They have fur so they can get fur variants
They don’t have a tail so they can’t get tail variants
It holds to me tbh

I suppose someone should go tell wolves that they are furries.

Also ironic comment coming from a pandaren (with a tail).

Or you could not be a bore and let people who actually play a race decide customisation they want.

1 Like

I would, but they wouldn’t understand. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though, I’m obviously talking about people who find it more important that their characters looks like a standard wolf furry than they are about the lore of Warcraft.

A worgen is obviously a furry character regardless - and as you might imagine that doesn’t bother me.

I don’t have the long tail - I simply have the stubby bear-tail that Pandaren have had since they introduced the lore.

If they had given Worgen tails in vanilla you’d have had one and I’d be just as upset if you didn’t. Stop retconning.

EDIT: Actually, you know what… if they make a quest chain like green fire or something that lets you grow a tail, I’ll go along with it. It is a Druidic transformation in the first place after all.

But who is gonna tell you darned kids facts if I don’t do it? :stuck_out_tongue: Tail’s ain’t the problem, it’s what goes with it…
“I bring grave news, Orcs have broken through the left flank”
“Why, Gutsnarl the bloody, do you look so pleased about this?”
“I’m not, we must drive the Horde filth back!”
“You look happy?”
“I’m not…I am furious…”
“Are you sure, your tail is wagging and everything…”

You must admit, it would be hard to take Worgen seriously in a scenario like that :stuck_out_tongue:

The game has been retconned several times, entire races have completly changed, yet you draw the line at saying some worgena re more affected by the curse and grow a tail while others not ?

I am sure your lecture on canine behavior is extremely relevant to my magic shapeshifting, demon summoning, spellcaster humanoid wolf like character.

1 Like

Absolutely not, I’m complaining about retcons almost on the daily :stuck_out_tongue:

Good…

Some retcons are better than the original lore though.