Glasses Transmog

Can you give us reading glasses cosmetic? Like this NPC has. Since the model already existis ingame it shouldn’t be too hard to do. Pls

https://i.imgur.com/89f1NkB.png

12 Likes

Also if whoever is in charge of class balance could look into getting themselves some glasses too, much appreciated.

14 Likes

They could do lots of smaller head options, and eye wear tbh. It would be so nice to have more choice.

4 Likes

As a fun of anime and manga i would like to see bunny ears without season’s restriction…

1 Like

The ones the male Belf wears in Trial of Style would be amazing as well!

2 Likes

I would love the season restrictions removed from all the transmogs we get from events. It’s such a shame to only be able to wear something for a couple of weeks.

6 Likes

For some, like the flower crowns or the tuxedo, I can agree.

But the Christmas hat and the giant pumpkin head should not be all-year transmog options. That’d be the first step in turning WoW into TERA with anime cosmetics and crazy, ridiculous rainbow kawaii mounts. No thanks.

1 Like

If someone like having pumpkin head, why not? We have so many restrictions with look compare to some mmo -s. Some games for mobile phone have more customization options then WoW.

They made blue post how they changed engine for customization and how it’s amazing now and would be easy adding new option then they said will not new option in SL.
So maybe remove some restrictions.
It’s always better to have more options to choice then less, nobody say that everyone have to use all of them.

2 Likes

You racechanged! :o

We don’t need glasses in wow! Everyone has perfect eyesight :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Seems reasonable.
The not really of any season things, like the sunglasses though could easily be all year.

1 Like

It looks out of place. It’s one of those immersion breaking things that’s only tolerable during the dedicated event.

I imagine that some Paladins may stare at the light for too long :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There’s immersion in wow? :scream:

1 Like

Yep, it felt weird to play Lightforged Shadow Priest
I feel better now

2 Likes

I think we need

more glasses and monocles and eyepatches in general and you should be able to pick which eye they cover .

1 Like

Found this on Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/hnkhdw/a_collection_of_npcs_that_all_wear_glasses_player/

4 Likes

Those are all amazing… the Night Elf male is especially badass

1 Like

I also would appreciate to have white pieces of gear to get transmogable versions to collect, i really want to transmog Blood Elf and Worgen new character pieces.

3 Likes

So much this ^^ and some greys aswell have some very pleasing looks .