Glasses Transmog

I agree : More Glasses :smiley: !
I support your topic :smiley: !
I have made a post like that before but for sunglasses too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I have some grey gear stored in my bank, just in case!

1 Like

think same with my paladin and 1 other char
starter sets will be fine to mog

3 Likes

Whoever made this has cut out Mishka’s name and that’s not acceptable :triumph: :rage:

3 Likes

What you don’t want to see a Tauren riding a police car with a giant pumpkin head and a tutu skirt in wow?

Especially considering all the races that full helms absolutely clip through everything and are ruined on, more glasses and stuff would be great!

4 Likes

Most helms make me laugh when they are on a Tauren or Worgen. That really just does not seem to work :laughing:

4 Likes

I need glasses ASAP as they are not planning to give me slanted eye option, at least I will hide it

2 Likes

We need both!

2 Likes

Way too few of them work.
Mostly the Plate Dragon soul and some other plate helmet can work.
Exept that i feel like Worgen isn’t designed to wear an helmet, feel like it’s too much work to make helmet compatible with worgen.

But Wrathfull transmog for Warrior is good for worgen :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/638335113930866731/830089252410490940/Capture_decran_2021-04-09_a_16.37.22.png

Yes! Helms that don’t go over the head seem to work well on Worgens, but as you say so few of those kinds of options.

I’m not surprised !
This area is reserved to be petted :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Bumping with this after seeing all these new icons

Looks like OP might get her wish :grin:

4 Likes

OMG

1 Like

Yeah. That’s why I’m barbequing myself with my helmet.

1 Like

You want a lightning scar on the forehead too?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
it’s happening!

1 Like

As a avid Tauren Player… I do not use closed helmets on my Tauren… ever… Anything that goes around the head looks awful, but there are quite some other head transmog to use my shaman is Revendreath and uses the red candle on her head. :smiley:

It seems the people that do new transmog models agree with you and give you some glasses in next patch :wink:

1 Like

Am I the only one who thinks they look really bad?