Glasses Transmog

The frames look a bit too bulky on the full lens ones. I mean i’d still probably use them on a few chars, but they look very “obvious”, i’d rather the frames were a bit more subtle and less “fashion glasses” which they look like.

The half-lenses look pretty good to me.

It’s a shame they probably won’t be usuable with hats. A gnome with specs in wizard hat, come on blizzard…

I think my HMT BrM will look pretty cool in sunglasses though as he’s such a bro already.

Same, most likely all my BELFs as I can’t stand the ears sticking through the heads usually

I mean I have such a helm on, but many helms on tauren (which I have a lot of) look plain bad. Pure hats on head work okay, but anything that’s a collar or helmet goes crazy. It looks pretty cool in my portrait but if anyone sees me side on, it looks a bit wierd.

So yeah any more cool facial stuff that will actually work on cows, i’m game for it! It’s really annoying when a race you like looks bad in a cool helmet because of how it mogs on them/clips.

These are bad, cannot deny, but its a good start for now.

2 Likes

I know what you mean.

1 Like

I think these will look better/cuter on female models. But I do hope we get some thin-frames as well :slight_smile:

Anyone know of a Lara Croft transmog?

They don’t look bad on a Gnome :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.