Glorious victory of the Alliance

At the Q&A it was said that the Alliance has won both Darkshore and Stromgarde
Congratz, my blue friends :partying_face:

9 Likes

Well, as Danath said, this is what you get for invading Arathi with troll as your commander. Hope I can visit the rebuild city.

hopefully the zones will be restyled.
also what exactly did we win? the alliance didn’t even restore the status quo, we barely managed to survive, and with huge losses.
also i’ll have to undestrand how the whole alliance+ the rebel horde is enough for just 1 assault against the loyalist horde, it means the united horde is much stronger than the alliance canonwise.

4 Likes

Danath is now King, Stromgarde is back as a fully fledged Human Kingdom.

That is what we won.

1 Like

To the victor go the spoils. Stromgarde shall be rebuilt, a shining testament to the glory that was the Empire of Arathor. Hail Stromgarde! Hail Danath! Hail Thoradin!

And Darkshore can… uhm… continue to be a charred wasteland for the smurfs.

7 Likes

well said friend … for the alliance!

5 Likes

For the Alliance, my comrade!

1 Like

This is why I like doing that warfront.
1 Like

trollbane is cool but he does have some problems among the fact that he has no living heirs

1 Like

Maybe winning Darkshore means the Night Elves can resettle it. The corpses rot, nature reclaims the bodies, and Malfurion already got the trees to start growing again, so it’s all good.

1 Like

Where is the quote to put Liadrin head on a spike!? That is the best quote.

1 Like

It was so glorious that humans left it…Admit it you just someone to grow food for you.

Since this is Blizzard, they can just retcon Danath into being 20 years younger.

1 Like

Feels rather empty as long as Ashenvale is still under horde control and as long as all those innocents the horde killed are still suffering eternal torment.

The Alliance really needs some payback on the horde.

3 Likes

Stromgrade shouldve been blighted until was turned into ocean of blight.

1 Like

I’m okay with that, if we could have placed all Void Elves there first (and cut off any void teleport stuff).

3 Likes

No ,put all gnomes and humans in there.
There all fixed,and human lore wont drag down evryone else anymore for alliance.
And gnomes theyre not a actual race anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

See? This attitude is exactly why people want to melt you down to sludge.

5 Likes

death to the elf mongrels! glory to humanity … the dwarves and maybe the gnomes. …

2 Likes

nah its cause people dont have the pale skined blue eyed elvess on alliance is why.

1 Like