Glorious victory of the Alliance

Human bias and entitlement is real.

3 Likes

better then blood elf no zandalari entitlement btw why do you switch to the inferior troll mongrels from your beloved blood elves

https://i.imgur.com/m1KCBc3.gif
Footage of what transpired in Arathi.

4 Likes

Nice. I see Turalyon finally got rid of the crazy heretics who tortured our Naaru overlords. Good for him. Light Vult!

1 Like

As if Turalyon was even there. Pfft.

Bet ya 10 Kul Tiran bucks that Danath is the canonical commander for the Alliance.

Liadrin really has a rough time: While all of the cool paladins go with the Highlord to save the priest order hall, she is left behind and gets beaten up by death knights. Then she recruits the nightborne into Horde, because she actually likes them and they have much in commonā€¦only for Lorā€™themar Theron to be stolen from her by some upstart ā€œThirsty Arcanistā€. She is then send to Arathi to fight against the Alliance, and is not only laughed at by the Alliance but also fails in winning the battle.

6 Likes

Turalyon and Muradin were probably just taking orders from Danath.

And if we have to believe the mission table Ashenvalle is back in Cata state. skirmishes and ambushes.

Gilneas is also in our hands and needs rebuilding, Gilneas and Kul Tiras together basicly represent the Netherlands and the UK (main island) combined. So the next conflict should be reclaiming the half of Silverpine Forest that belongs to Gilneas, but alas they donā€™t even wanna rebuild the zoneā€¦ The 2nd conflict permamently retaking Ashenvalle and using nature magic to seal it complety up along with reinforcing the NE parts of Stonetalon.

Just give Alterac to the good and neutral Forsaken (under Calia I presume) to rebuild a capital, zone isnā€™t used properly anyhow. Also itā€™s cold so that stops/slows down decay.

Why would I lie? I may be super distrustful when people come to forums and claim things in style of ā€œJust trust meā€ but Iā€™m not a liar.

Youā€™re the one who is inferior. Zandalari are the finest breed on Azeroth. No mutations and evolutionary rejecrs will change that :sunglasses:

1 Like

Enjoy it, with current writers itā€™s only matter of expansion or two until you lose another few cities and we lose few important characters (if there will be anyone to lose by then).

4 Likes

Tbh Danuser didnā€™t want to answer that question he said that ā€œsituation is complicatedā€ so I wouldnā€™t call these deffinite wins. He said it just seemed fair as these were ā€œoriginally Alliance landsā€.

Which is quite laughable in case of Arathi.

4 Likes

Congratulations to my friends on the blue faction. You finally got some well-earned victories.

(That comes from Ashval the player, not Ashval the orc shaman. Ashval the orc shaman still wants to conquer Arathi for the glory of the Horde, though the night elves can have their land, itā€™s theirs by right.)

4 Likes

Itā€™s obviously troll lands duh. That troll murdering King of Stromgarde will feel our vengance soon enough! For Talanji! Di Chuka!

3 Likes

Why is it Troll land? Because a Titan book said trolls are the oldest race on Azeroth? Itā€™s not certain. For all we know, itā€™s actually the humans who inhabited Azeroth before the trolls, and the titans were just biased or had unreliable sources.

So no, you donā€™t own the rights to anything.

all land is titan land we will repaint this land with the trollā€™s blood for Trollbane for the ALLIANCE! death to the trolls and death to the HERDE!

Just leave Kul Tiras alone and you can kill as many people as you want.

Here we go. Now we will never hear the end of thisā€¦

7 Likes
4 Likes

Do you think we will have to bear Sargeras saying:
ā€œFrom my point of view, the Titans are evil!ā€
at some point?

6 Likes