Glorius Tyranny, can i have it now blizzard?

I had it in season 3 wod , got ripped of my weps in pre patch, you told me i could achieve it in legion, but that never happend

i achived it in mop season 14, i have it in bag, on 2 weapons

i have date of achivement, i have pictures prof.

still you wont give me it, and the recuirment you set was duelist, i dident achieve that. thats a bad fix, alot of players feel betrayed, alot of posts, we arent satisfied, please blizzard, just make so if you have the enchant in your bags, you can put trade it for the glorius tyranny, and then learn it on your wardrobe, or just fix so if you have blood enchant/glorius tyranny on weps, it gets off the weps and the scroll goes in your mail/bag, some kind of fix, or simply add this back in next expansion. please i love the design and i want it, and the update of the encahnt was lame, it looked better before and ull have to play at verry high graphics, to even see it, but thats another story, even tho its weird u redesigned it cuz it caused fps drop instead of finding the actual cause, you redesigned the looks, you shud be able to have same looks and fix the fps drops. but either way it still looks like the coolest enchant, so can i have it back? ty
36 Likes
im stealing this thread for a bit..
Blizz, ever since patch 7.2 came out you heavily nerfed this illusion, it literally looks like berserkering HD now and is very ugly, please revert it.

Im not buying the official story that an enchant introduced in like 2012 suddenly make people lag in 2017/2018, if anything it should be the other way around
09/04/2018 23:27Posted by Subscriber
Blizz, ever since patch 7.2 came out you heavily nerfed this illusion, it literally looks like berserkering HD now and is very ugly, please revert it.

Im not buying the official story that an enchant introduced in like 2012 suddenly make people lag in 2017/2018, if anything it should be the other way around

Think it depends on the model you apply it to also. PvP Enchants applied to my Slayer of the Lifeless have really strong effects yet applied on say.. my S10 weps the effect is weak af
1. Every other Elite-pvp-skin you ve earned and still posess is in the wardrobe the only exception is bds / soc.

2. Every other weaponenchant before legion is in the wardrobe the only exception is bds / soc.

3. The transmoggguy shows bds / soc as Glorious Tyranny, so it cant be this hard to track enchanted weapons

4. Back in the days it was never linked to a title so why should you aim for title if you just wanted the skin

5. The 7.3 left some people behind, just let them transmogg what they earned. There were many suggestions made in different forums how you could do this with old scrolls or still enchanted weapons

Blizzard please!!
6 Likes
I have a rogue that i twinked back in the days. I ran with a other rogue buddy the instance and stealthed all the way to just kill the boss.. it needed quite some runs to both get 2 daggers.

At some point they made the dagger for level 30 so they took the 2 weapons in my backpack. Now it doesn't have equipped weapons anymore. I made it ticket like "hey you can't just do this" the solution is to transfer money to that realm and buy new ones.

Haha I think I'm just too stubborn and I think they need to give me a better solution.

Damn didnt want it to be this long of a story but I understand what you mean. These are little and small annoyances that just are easy to fix and they should. But I don't think you'll get answered on the forums tho
09/04/2018 23:27Posted by Subscriber

Agreed man, its a very bad solution, they reverse the look and fix this at the same time, alot of ppl will be happy, and no more crybabies? right isent that what we all want
Won't Happen, a lot of people have the enchant on bags yes, but they got it with lv 70, 80 twinks, wintrading etc... <_> So just forget it, blizzard won't give it away again.
This was already discussed for ages.
dont understand why they just ignore all the 2s players with these enchants though, it used to be a 2.2k arena/rbg requirement yet now its duelist or above only? Basically making anyone who just simply got it from 2s during that time sad.

Noice
2 Likes
10/04/2018 16:44Posted by Torißlack
Won't Happen, a lot of people have the enchant on bags yes, but they got it with lv 70, 80 twinks, wintrading etc... <_> So just forget it, blizzard won't give it away again.
This was already discussed for ages.

i had it in wod s3, so whats the reason for not giving me it?, 0
09/04/2018 20:11Posted by Bankerganker
got ripped of my weps in pre patch

If you contacted them around the time this happened, they could actually pull a log of the event of their removal and then reinstate them using that as evidence. That's what I did, check if you have chars you haven't logged into but also had the enchant on their weapons. Contact a GM and ask them to observe you logging in and having the glow removed.
10/04/2018 18:29Posted by Ellipsìs
09/04/2018 20:11Posted by Bankerganker
got ripped of my weps in pre patch

If you contacted them around the time this happened, they could actually pull a log of the event of their removal and then reinstate them using that as evidence. That's what I did, check if you have chars you haven't logged into but also had the enchant on their weapons. Contact a GM and ask them to observe you logging in and having the glow removed.

i did but that gm dident know it, and saied ill have to get next expansion this was 4 months after pre patch, they track 6 months back intime, so unfair and bad treated.
10/04/2018 19:00Posted by Bankerganker
i did but that gm dident know it, and saied ill have to get next expansion this was 4 months after pre patch, they track 6 months back intime, so unfair and bad treated.

I would have kept trying GMs, there's a massive disparity between service sometimes and it comes more from the fact a lot of what GMs learn comes from experience on the job / just tinkering or messing around with things to see what they're capable of.
10/04/2018 19:04Posted by Ellipsìs
10/04/2018 19:00Posted by Bankerganker

I would have kept trying GMs, there's a massive disparity between service sometimes and it comes more from the fact a lot of what GMs learn comes from experience on the job / just tinkering or messing around with things to see what they're capable of.

ye agreed, i dident think 2 much about it becouse they told me it would come next expansion aka legion, but i did try several times after that 6 month periode, and then they say to me they cant track it after 6 months, and several reaosns.. idk =( really sad
Better give it to few people who earned it as low chars than leave out the ones who earned it at max Level.

Idc about those, i earned it properly, fit the requirememts and want to mogg it too.

I dont want to pay for designmistakes.
3 Likes
GIEF
1 Like
#nevergonnagiveup
1 Like
18/04/2018 08:38Posted by Abraxas
#nevergonnagiveup

WE SHALL NEVER GIVE UP

RAISE YOUR FLAGS SOLIDERS!!

WE WANT JUSTICE

BLOODY ENCHANT TO THE PEOPLE THAT DESERVES IT!!!
2 Likes
My opinion is, that people who didn't get Duelist, shouldn't be allowed to have the enchant. Regardless of they having earned the enchant or not, back in the days.

Also, why do people care about an illusion, when there are illusions that look basically the same?
20/04/2018 18:40Posted by Arathian
My opinion is, that people who didn't get Duelist, shouldn't be allowed to have the enchant. Regardless of they having earned the enchant or not, back in the days.

Also, why do people care about an illusion, when there are illusions that look basically the same?

so ppl that dident obtain it gets it, but ppl that had it dosent deserve it cuz they dident earn "duelsit" that was never the recuirment,

and u play a mmo, people care about the looks, there is nothing like the blood enchant illsuon no, and it looks badass, was even better before they chaned it tho.
If we, in fact, do not deserve the illusion because we earned it in 2v2 and the "new" requirement is Duelist, end of story, why doesn't anyone clarify this?
Obviously a lot of people believe that they deserve the illusion.

Since I have not seen a single blue reply telling us that we do not deserve the illusion and that we are wrong about all of this, somewhat proves to me that we are right?
What reason would they have to ignore these threads for so long if we are the ones that are wrong about all of this?
2 Likes