Glorius Tyranny, can i have it now blizzard?

Nobody from blizzard reads the EU pvp forum anyway so we're doomed, unlucky ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
#nevergonnagiveup
1 Like
i hope blizz reintroduce it next addon with 2.4 req for all u who want it so hard qued arenas instead if spamming on forums
09/04/2018 23:27Posted by Subscriber
im stealing this thread for a bit..
Blizz, ever since patch 7.2 came out you heavily nerfed this illusion, it literally looks like berserkering HD now and is very ugly, please revert it.

Im not buying the official story that an enchant introduced in like 2012 suddenly make people lag in 2017/2018, if anything it should be the other way around

They did make you lag if you used animated Unit Frames such as for target/targettarget/focus/focustarget/player. Atleast I had that issue. Whenever I swapped targets in Arena I had a heavy fps spike for 5-7 seconds
#nevergonnagiveup
29/09/2018 19:14Posted by Abraxis
#nevergonnagiveup
they ignored that big thread about it. Think it's safe to say you won't be getting it back
#nevergonnagiveup

If we wont stop telling them, that there are still people out there who earned it propperly, still own the skin and have good arguments then there is at least a little bit of hope.

I wont stop telling them, that their solution left some players behind.
1 Like
If you earned it back then, how can you not buy it now?
The requirement back then was 2.4, and duelist only required 2.2 - so how do you not have duelist?
If you earned it in 2s or rbg it is not deserved anyways
09/10/2018 15:43Posted by Wifeswap
The requirement back then was 2.4, and duelist only required 2.2 - so how do you not have duelist?

your wrong, duelist was over 2.3 one of the seasons in mop, when i had it
aswell i had it in wod s3, and have achv dates + item in my bag, and they wont give it to me, what a customer support
1 Like
09/10/2018 15:45Posted by Pernazian

aswell i had it in wod s3, and have achv dates + item in my bag, and they wont give it to me, what a customer support

Well if you had it then just go and buy it for 10 marks from mop pvp vendor on that wall ... same for blue ench from stormshield. Just make sure you will go with character who actually earned that achievement
10/10/2018 14:26Posted by Blacktrainx
09/10/2018 15:45Posted by Pernazian

Well if you had it then just go and buy it for 10 marks from mop pvp vendor on that wall ... same for blue ench from stormshield. Just make sure you will go with character who actually earned that achievement

i dident state i got the duelist achv, so no i cant do that, as i got 2.2 even ended as 2.2 in the season it was above 2.3 to get duelist in mop. aswell as i dident buy an extra one of the "glorius tyranny" from Wod, so it just got ripped from my weps, i have 2.4 achv date at the time i cud buy it in wod, and 2.2 achv from the time i cud buy in mop + enchant in bag.
i can get a tabard i didnt even have thru ticket and you guys are unable to persuade gms to give you something that you have proof of owning :|
Could somebody please think about the

VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS VENDORS
I had 2.2 in MoP rbg, which was few points below hoth. But since i had earned the skin that i wanted (bought many scrolls and have them still stored), I didnt push any futher.

Also i didnt expect blizzard to treat the topic this unlogical. So i didnt even try to re-earn a skin i already had in wod.
1 Like
09/04/2018 20:11Posted by Bankerganker
I had it in season 3 wod , got ripped of my weps in pre patch, you told me i could achieve it in legion, but that never happend

i achived it in mop season 14, i have it in bag, on 2 weapons

i have date of achivement, i have pictures prof.

Even though I was lucky enough to find a GM who restored these for me when I opened a ticket, I feel for you man. :/

Just recently I opened a ticket asking Blizz if they could restore my S15 Elite gear on my Priest, since the character has the date of the needed achi on it and I have x2 screenshots showing me with the gear. What I got as a reply was;

"We don't accept screenshots as proof."

And I was left with a ._. face irl.
1 Like

Something completely random and off-topic, I love your character's name!
#nevergonnagiveup
I just find it so frustrating that they made it so only people that obtained duelist can get the illusion because the enchant was 2,2k + rating in mop. On my server duelist was around 2050 rating. How is that fair?

I played to 2,2k to get the enchant but i didn't care to get duelist or any of those titles, so i started playing with a few friends and droped rating.

Now Im just chilling with elite gear, weapons with the enchants. But no illusion.
2 Likes
^pretty much this

#nevergonnagiveup
03/11/2018 15:22Posted by Abraxis
^pretty much this

#nevergonnagiveup
Then make as many GM tickets as possible quit reviving this irrelevant thread