Glorius Tyranny, can i have it now blizzard?

#nevergonnagiveup

3 Likes

#nevergonnagiveup

4 Likes

@Blizzard - Listen to the players and sort out these simple and quick fixes.

Give me a reason to reinstate my sub when it expires.

3 Likes

never surrender

2 Likes

#nevergonnagiveup

1 Like

#nevergonnagiveup

Finally there was an answer in the german forums, but not that promising, because of the people who stored nothing or doesnt have enchanted weapons saved.

But there need to be a solution for those (like me) who still have enchanted weapons or unused scrolls.

1 Like

#nevergonnagiveup

I never stored that enchant cause I never had any reason to do so. Give it back to me. Now.

2 Likes

Anyone here in team “I earned 2400 in Legion S1-S2 and don’t have the green enchant”?

1 Like

Using google translate, all that post did was provide some positive reinforcement without saying anything substantiative, while in an attempt to steer your complaints and suggestions in a different direction.

The only thing of actual meaning that the post said was that it’s “likely technically impossible to solve it”, and that’s all it basically said, as well as go through the reasons why which is more than well-known by now.

I’ve burned myself out trying to keep up with the honor farming in classic so this part of the forum serves as some light respite for me now, but this thread sure never fails to entertain. Thank you!

(PS:
Do you really think the GERMAN branch is going to get the first word of any change? You think that forum ambassador working in their german branch office gets told anything the other branches, including the HQ in NA, hasn’t been told? If there’ll ever come out any change in company policy regarding the enchant, then it’ll come from NA and the other branches will then parrot their announcement. Same as always.
The only thing that forum ambassador did was try to suggest “proper places” for feedback, and dissuade bothering the german GMs, as well as parrot the company policy regarding the enchants the same as it was stated years ago.)

The first thing he points out is that he likes the idea and that they keep hearing it.

When it comes to “technically impossible” he refers to the people who have no proof left.

Thats why i think they should find individual solution for those who still have proof.

That’s what’s called positive reinforcement. Kinda like how you tell a kid they did a good job building that house out of lego. It’s a trick to seem friendly.
The forum ambassador didn’t confirm nor imply a single thing, because he doesn’t have that authority. He simply parroted what was said years ago on the NA forum about why they couldn’t do it.
That’s why he said HE likes the idea. Not that Blizzard likes the idea. He’s just a lower level employee. That’s why he told you to write suggestions via the in-game tool. Kinda like how GMs tells you to use the right-click reporting tool when you make a ticket to report a player. It’s not just a means for them to “collect feedback”, it’s also a way for them to placate the masses without needing to lift a finger.

did he just say “IF you dont have the enchant on a old weapon”? i have it on a weapon lol. and i also have the acviv dates of both 2.2 in mop and 2.4 in WoD s3. imagine that i had to buy one extra for it to go in my wardrobe without reading it anywhere. and they wont give me it but somebody that got 2.1 in a season in mop. they never achived it. BS!!! we never give up

1 Like

2020 is the year we get this illusion!

1 Like

better do that

2 Likes

#nevergonnagiveup

1 Like

#nevergonnagiveup

2 Likes

#nevergonnagiveup

digusting that we dont get what we have. shud stand with flags outside of headquerter with WE WANT BLOOD ENCHANT BACK .lmfao imagine

1 Like

Indeed, you’d think after a year of no responses from a blue people would stop bumping this thread. :smiley:

you seem to be annoyed about this post, ive seen you a coupel times in here