Glorius Tyranny, can i have it now blizzard?

Nah I just find it funny people are still posting here :joy:

thanks for bumping

1 Like

#nevergonnagiveup

Come on Blizzard!

Sort it out already.

2 Likes

They wont give it to ppl anymore idk.

Still waiting for the day that they announce that us players who earned this achievement can finally transmog it. I’m in the same boat as you all. I have the enchant on many weapons, I earned it. In the transmog window the illusion is literally called ‘Glorious Tyranny’

Give me my illusion

3 Likes

It’s literally never going to happen. They did a ‘fix’ and it was scuffed. But as far as blizzard is concerned, they tried and that’s as good as you’ll get lol

imagine i had it in wod s3 aswell. such shame

1 Like

Welcome to the club.

Glorious Tyranny Illusion or death!

1 Like

#nevergonnagiveup

1 Like

Is this ever going to get looked at?

1 Like

such a shame to achieve something and then lose it, cuz of blizzards mistakes. and give them to people that never got em. this is horrible customer service. i sometimes dream about my blood enchant then i woke up and knew it was a nightmare

2 Likes

So true this, literally people that didn’t earn it got it, and us guys who worked for it, and many of us, including me, stopped as We hit 2200 as the only goal was the big red glow, and now it’s not given to us. Nice one blizz

4 Likes

#nevergonnagiveup

1 Like

This needs looking at

2 Likes

more than lookinat at, THIS NEEDS FIXED!!! and yes i scream.

1 Like

It is way overdue and very simple to allow GMs to check for the presence of an enchant.

This would keep the 100’s of people who were scammed out of the illusion very happy, and more likely to want to play the game and stay subbed, hell maybe even resub…

2 Likes

They could have returned it in 1 season of bfa

Yup its so sad.

All these enchants are in my bank.
x3 [Enchant Weapon - Glorious Tyranny]
x3 [Enchant Weapon - Bloody Dancing Steel]
x2 [Enchant Weapon - Spirit of Conquest]

Got few heirloom weapons with these enchant mailed to my alts.

My achievements of 2200s in MoP:

• [Just the Two of Us: 2200] 3/9/2014
  • [Three’s Company: 2200] 7/9/2014
  • [High Five: 2200] 11/10/14
  • [The Arena Master] 11/10/14

In MoP i was only active in PvP while in season 14 and 15 but my only goal was to get Arena master and the [Enchant Weapon - Glorious Tyranny]. There for if i knew that i have to had “Duelist” i will try to push to earn this enchant, so these are my only achievements in arena in season 14/15;

[Challenger: Season 14] 26/2/14
[Challenger: Season 15] 31/10/14

I got my proof in game and screenshots, blizz. whats your excuse?

-Arena Master, without the Glorious Tyranny.

7 Likes