Glorius Tyranny, can i have it now blizzard?

#nevergonnagiveup

yup, what a great fix!

Any update Blizzard?

People running around never having earned 2.2k with the illusion, yet us who genuinely earned the enchant, and have it on weapons canā€™t have the illusion.

#nevergonnagiveup

1 Like

#nevergonnagiveup

1 Like

Lmfao
Characters

Come through Blizzard!

2 Likes

Its long overdue imo.

Suggestion for a general solution:

• Check if the charakter was max. level in the given season via achievements only earnable on max. level (e.g. raid acms like cutting edge)

• Check if the player got unused scrolls of glorious tyranny, bloody dancing steel or spirit of conquest stored. Check if the player got enchanted weapons with one of these enchants.

If both is true. Max. level + scrolls or enchanted weapons, add the skin to the wardrobe.

Even transmoggguy recognizes bloody dancing steel and spirit of conquest as glorious tyranny, so it couldnt be that hard to do.

3 Likes

#nevergonnagiveup

1 Like

Also Demonic Tyranny pls since you forgot to add this in the first 3 seasons of Legionā€¦

1 Like

It was the first 2 seasons. People had 5 seasons to get it and lets not forget pre-patch when blizzard forgot to disable it n all these mythic raiders started getting it

#nevergonnagiveup

1 Like

LOL
10 char

Blizzard.

This is such an obvious one, win some subs back and retain even more by listening and clearing up such an obvious mistake.

The fix for 99% of people is to see if enchant exists in some form or check achievement dates. Very simple logic.

Until then I, and everyone else will be posting in-game tickets and forums posts which wastes the time of your customer service team and costing you $ $ $.

3 Likes

It looks like crap now its definitely not going to bring people back

The subjective opinion wether the skin does look nice or not is irrelevant.

What matters is the objective statement that some players were left behind with the 7.3 compromise.

All those who had max. Level in the given seasons and got 2200 fit the original requirements amd earned that skin, irrespective of sitting rating and earning a title or not. Back in the days it was no reqirement to earn titles so many players who just wanted the skin didnt care for titles.

So if u can check if the player was at max level (should be no problem via max level acms) and the player still posesses any form of that skin, i donā€™t see any problems fixing this for those.

I can understand that people dont want low level players to get this, but e.g. if i already have max level acms before s14 (e.g. Mogushan Palace raid acms you only could get at max level) i was 100% max level when i earned it.

1 Like

#nevergonnagiveup

2 Likes

Doing my part, bump!

3 Likes

My demonic tyranny

3 Likes

Bumping - Keep it up.

Post in-game suggestions and tickets to keep it on the agenda.

4 Likes

Lmfao this crusade is a meme at this point. You guys always give me a good chuckle when someone posts. Its been 1 year and you guys expect them to reconsider :joy::rofl:

2 Likes