Glory to Talanji

This great leader made peace with the alliance. Her reign must be extended to the Horde. She made the right decision when she agreed to the peace treaty instead of attacking Kul Tiras and make Jaina Proudmoore pay for trespassing on our land. We need more leaders like her.

12 Likes

good job i’m sure you’ll summon him in no time to debat this with you in a civilized manner :smiley:

1 Like

The good Erevien

3 Likes

This is what I can get behind, I like your way of thinking, Erevien!

2 Likes

Honestly, I like this version of Erevien better
Can we keep him?
Please please please!
I promise I will feed him and take him to walk, and all!

12 Likes

Alright he’s your responsibility now.

Don’t feed him after midnight.

6 Likes

Me too, all hail the velf Erevien!

I thought I was losing the plot for a moment but, no, it’s just another random thread: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/down-with-talanji/369546

She is a fool who needs to die. She is scum. The sooner we kill her the better we can make Jaina pay for her crimes. Down with the false Queen. Glory to the TRUE Horde!

3 Likes

First you say glory to Talanji and now you want her to die? Make up your mind…

You’re so confusing.

1 Like

The voidelf Erevien is a cheap copycat. I am the true Erevien, And I want Talanji to die. She disgraces the legacy of her father.

4 Likes

Its like batmsn villain twofaces. The good and bad erevien.

2 Likes

That is not true, buddy. We are one. Embrace your true self. FOR THE ALLIANCE!

5 Likes

i dunno that sounds like something an imposter would say … let’s see some id
i mean how do we know op is not the true erevien and he finally made the leap to become a void elf to deal with his rampant insanity that you demonstrate

Go away bad Erevien! Go away bad Erevien! If we say it all together at the same time maybe we can scare him!

1 Like

yes ok

i want rasta back

Why, I too have a bad Dunkiee for the occasion…

1 Like

…right here!

hides succubus horns

1 Like

That’s what they all say

6 Likes

Give me what I want and I will go away. Not sooner. Talanji needs to die.

1 Like