[GM chat] Terrain Abuse in WSG

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/q7Q1cq6raZvSdSYdheLRg-fH7V0NiHZZLGeOlKY86_Y/%3Fwidth%3D500%26height%3D474/https/images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/C156XjKlfHXtEExUtXKnz9uOSCQbXnSA7tDVoKyOYQs/https/media.discordapp.net/attachments/588818216604925954/664929066406641666/image0.jpg?width=566&height=492

Apparently, any “creative jump” and any spot reachable by one, is forbidden inside WSG, and feasible of ban. Conclusive proof that the original game and specifically the maps, were not meant to be 101% balanced perfectly and designed symmetrically perfectly to the thousandth of cubed pixel.

Playing a game of a different era with today’s attitude is unthinkable.

2 Likes

What a joke

“Jumping to a suspension”, Like Blizzard will ever do that.

1 Like

Ignore that nonsense. If they want it fixed, they will fix it. That’s literally all there is to it.

Edit: also you shouldn’t talk to GMs unless you want something from them. Ignore them.

It wasn’t me conversating. I believe the guy was contacted by the GM in the first place, and the GM even moved him from the “unfair” spot.

Ah well still its same logic as with the police, even innocent people incriminate themselves, the person admitted to it for no reason.

Edit: If they wanted to punish him they would have, what they wanted was a confession.

You know that the gm was probably watching him doing it before right?
If you did something wrong there is no point to denie it. Neither in wow nor in real life, only if you are accused and you are 100% innocent. Also, be happy that we are even seeing atleast some gm interaction here and there.

2 Likes

I find it ridiculous that they haven’t added invisible walls to prevent all kinds of “creative” abusing also known as wallclimbing and jumping on top of the hut and the saw on horde side among other things. I got my exalted and won’t touch that garbage where pugs get stomped by premades and abusing is regular anymore.

1 Like

This requires development, meaning time, meaning money. They don’t wanna spend money on Classic, they just released it because players wanted it, not because they had some serious plans for it. Assigning a GM for all EU realms is actually cheaper.

1 Like

If he did something wrong he would have been punished. They wanted him to say it was intentional and they got what they wanted.

You should never screw yourself over in real life. You can go telling the truth, bearing your soul to anyone but authorities because they will use it against you.

1 Like

using spacebar is not an exploit

1 Like

The intend does not matter with exploits in wow. Atleast not when you are a first time offender. Also it depends on the crime in real life. The only things i had to deal with the police was speeding. How does the intend matter in such a case. I was once stopped because i was too fast, i knew thst i was speeding because i was in a hurry. I natuarally admited to it, because why bother discussing, they got the video tape with speed of my car. I would have paid 50€ but had no cash on me, so the let me off the hook. I was friendly they were friendly. That’s it. In the wsg case the gm could have dish out a few hours suspension at any point if he liked to. Also as long as i stay friendly with law enforcement and cooporate within what they are allowed to demand from me there is no way i incriminate myself. Alsp also, are you guys all like small criminals in real life thst you fear law enforcement so much, or is your police force that corrupt?

1 Like

You’re just sounding naive.

Well done for being completely useless when it comes to defending your rights.

1 Like

What rights? I was too fast. I was doing something illegal. They had proof. Should i go to court over that?

2 Likes

No one cares about your irrelevant speeding story.

Read the TOS

You are the kind of people who make this game and also rl worse. Good night.

3 Likes

imagine not being able to design a battleground properly so u need to hire people to ban those not playing it as u imagined in ur head

3 Likes

Gross. Sure.

does the tos say that using spacebar is an exploit?